Free Goalie. 

For: ECL Elite/Pro/Lite/Core/Neo

Nationality: Russian

Platform: PlayStation 5

PSN: Only4Goalie

23.gif.925b3c91fb6b3fd9a98136da12a7c74f.gif

LETTER TO SANTA CLAUS. 8))

c72e18006389f482aec145d03d9bc881.gif.28ae3590e4a2b4c1f0b0fd135ea5f2de.gif

Whoever you are and what you do. Whatever mood you are in right now - good or bad - it doesn't matter! I wish every person reading this message only all the best: wonderful mood, good health, good connection, nerves of iron, excellent ping and only whole gamepads.

LQqO.gif.2dc187304841eb111a2226fdd136dedf.gif

Dear Santa. I have behaved well throughout the past year. 😎 And now I want to make my wish: This year I am not asking you Snow Maidens with 4-5 breast sizes. 8)) I would like (very much) to find a team to participate in the ECL. I play as a goalkeeper. I hold the gamepad well and firmly. Not talkative. But this is also a plus - you can't hear how much I scold myself, all of you 😎 and the game with its developers. 

TQO8.gif.bfd061c6fda7ffef12439508db357d1d.gif

bdAHbCYCxs8.jpg

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 8

Free RW for upcoming tournaments. It would be nice to find long term team. I prefer Lite div, mut CORE is fine too is team is competive. And no thanks to back up role. Also finnish chat would be nice but I can manage english chat too. Ja sama suomeksi. 

Contact in PSN OMG_ImSoBad or here. Thanks 😊 

• Like 17
  • Love it! 5

32 minuuttia sitten, OMG_ImSoBad kirjoitti:

Free RW for upcoming tournaments. It would be nice to find long term team. I prefer Lite div, mut CORE is fine too is team is competive. And no thanks to back up role. Also finnish chat would be nice but I can manage english chat too. Ja sama suomeksi. 

Contact in PSN OMG_ImSoBad or here. Thanks 😊 

At least give this guy a tryout. He's not as BAD as his gamertag may imply😅 Also, a fun guy to be around with!

Edited by Jaks_10
  • Like 15
  • Love it! 1

On 12.12.2021 at 16.21, Idänihme kirjoitti:

Free G for upcoming tournaments, 29y finnish, easygoing guy who is motivated to improve own playing as a goalie. Prefer core/neo team, cos being goalie is still ”new” thing for me and learning.

i can be very active if needed. Looking for team who plays atleast 3 times a week.

if intrested, hit me up msg here or psn : idanpuliukko 

Well, lets try again. 

im also able to play on field, lw and rw spot.

I found a team🔥

Edited by Idänihme
  • Like 3