Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Still free and looking for options. Any position works with a right team. Looking for an active team with a hunger to play as good as possible. 

Backup is also something that could work, but only if there is still lots to play and a fair chance to grab a spot from opening by playing good enough. 

• Like 25
  • Love it! 11

Hi. Free C/RW/LW available for ECL13 and maybe long term projects. I have played since ECL started mainly in Lite divisions. I can play quick passing game and score when needed. Now I have started being more active with NHL22 and I ready to give my best to the team which gives me an opportunity to show what I can do on the ice. I'm a TEAMPLAYER and my goal is on teamplay and team success. So try me and lets make  miracles!

• Like 8
  • Love it! 1

Hellooo NHL SCKENE ! Olisin etsimässä rentoa porukkaa ECL-13 Lämmittelyä varten. Pelipaikka on se vaaleansininen (olisiko se Vp/ld ?)Jos haluat rennon pakin kerhoonne olkaa yhteydessä  : PSN: Esa1_

(tai tulkaa twitch chattiin) nimi: kiinnostunu 

Also in English Im looking for club to play ECL-13 Warm up ! My position is Ld ! I can speak english fluently and svenska också if i must. If you are interested contact: PSN. Esa1_ Or Twitch live stream chat: Kiinnostunu

• Like 3
  • Love it! 4

Been a minute since I've been here... 😂👌💯

Free both handed F/D (prefer forward) 

Looking for a Pro/Pro Qualification team (Elite👀) not opposed of Top Lite teams either if there's chemistry, potential, hunger to win and get better. 

Fluent in Finnish and English. 

https://nhlgamer.com/players/765

If you are interested DM me here or on psn, twitter, discord: Jamechkin

• Like 28
  • Love it! 14
  • Sad 3

På 2021-09-21 på 20:44, playmakerI78I säger:

yeah maybe when you fix a tryout be serious enough to come, congrats!

Oh GTFO.... Maybe I'll give it a go when you will be serious enough to speak English when someone new is playing with you. Sitting around speaking Swiss during a tryout session is not good when I don't speak the language.

• Like 7