Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 19.10.2021 at 21.23, KerttulanKarlsson kirjoitti:

Free winger for upcoming ECL's and other tournaments. I prefer RW, but playing as right handed LW is not a problem. And as a former goalkeeper, I can backup if needed. 

Im looking for a team, that plays in Lite, Core or Neo.

Primarily, I want my team to be from Finland, but I don't mind to be a part of English speaking team. 

Contact me here, or PSN Maasabt 

https://nhlgamer.com/players/962

Up

Free C RW RD (G)

I prefer to play RW

I can also play C, RD or backup goalie

Experience from Core(Defender) and RCL(Forward)

Im looking for a team, that plays in Lite, Core, Neo or RCL

Contact here or PSN: TheSamiii

https://nhlgamer.com/players/4765

Edited by The Samiii
Text

Defender / Goalie looking for tryouts in core or lite team for upcoming ECL and tournaments. Played last ECL as backup LD/G, and FCL in Oulunsalo HT as LD. Not so much time to play this season, maybe 2-3 days per week, so backup role is ok.

Contacts here or PSN VilppiSami.

Edited by ChildishGerm8
  • Like 1

Swedish winger looking for team to join for the upcoming ECL. My main position which I’m most comfortable to play and (imo)the one I’m most skilled in is RW. I can fill in at any position though but I give myself most justice as a forward. 
I’ve played core before and don’t want to play any lower than that. Looking for a lite team at first hand. 
I’m 29 years and play more or less every night. English speaking teams are no problem. 
Hit me up! 

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

Here, unlike my previous posts, there won't be many words. They do not seem to help at all in finding a team. Likes, "cups" and other emotions that marked messages are, of course, good, but it has nothing to do with the main goal - to find a team to participate in ECL. Many thanks to everyone who reacted positively to my previous posts. However, as a last resort, I will write (and I will no longer) that I am looking for a team to participate in ECL.

POS: Goalkeeper.

PSN: Only4goalies.

Thank you very much.

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 1