Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hello everyone. My name is Oleg. I am from the Russian Federation. Like all of you, I play the NHL '22 game. I play as a goalkeeper ("butterfly" and "hybrid"). I would really like to find a team to participate in the upcoming ECL tournament. Ready to try-out. I will go through a try-out in any team (whether it's Lite, Core, Pro or, which is unlikely, Elite). From the characteristic features of the game character for me, it is worth noting that if something does not work out for me in the game more than once, I get angry at myself. But it is this (and watching the moment) that gives me an understanding of what I am doing wrong and the next time I try to do it differently. I always strive to achieve a high result. Although it doesn't always work out for me.

- Of the advantages inherent in me:

1) The desire and desire to develop gaming skills.

2) My thinking process works a little differently than most here. I have time to analyze my mistake before the next moment in the game. That's why I prefer to be silent. As my father used to say, "less words - more deeds!".

- Of the minuses:

1) I am silent. I can talk, it's just inconvenient for me and causes discomfort.

2) I don't have a WhatsApp. I can only keep in touch through the VKontakte, PSN, Facebook page & Discord.

- My career stat:

Цитата

1) RCL Regular Season:

GP - 33 / W - 21 / OTL - 4 / L - 8

Shts - 367 / Svs - 277 / GA - 90

GAA - 2,73 / SV% - 75,48 / SO - 3

Цитата

2) RCL Play-Off:

GP - 12 / W - 6 / OTL - 0 / L - 6

Shts - 145 / Svs - 102 / GA - 43

GAA - 3,58 / SV% - 70,34 / SO - 0

Цитата

3) ECL Regular Season

GP - 23 / W - 10 / OTL - 3 / L - 10

Shts - 317 / Svs - 234 / GA - 83

GAA - 3,61 / SV% - 73,82 / SO - 2

Цитата

4) All Stats (RCL Regular Season + RCL Play-off + ECL Regular Season)

GP - 68 / W - 37 / OTL - 7 / L - 24

Shts - 829 / Svs - 613 / GA - 216

GAA - 3,18 / SV% - 73,94 / SO - 5

Position: G

PSN: Only4Goalie

Discord: Only4Goallie#8337

VK: https://vk.com/onlyforgoalies

Have a good day and good health to everyone at this crazy time! Play and win!

With best regards - Oleg Divnoff.

2414556437.jpg

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 4

Nationality: Swedish 

Position: LW/C/RW, Can handle both a lefty and a righty.

Looking for lite/core team. Fluent in Swedish but no problems with English. Looking for a team that are serious and always goes for the W. PM me and we will find time for an tryout. 

My Discord: Bruno_32#2777; PSN: Bruno_32

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 6:57 PM, BlazEm0de- said:

Free both handed forward

Looking for long term team ( Top lite,Pro,Elite )

I am looking for a motivated team where we will develop as a team without any roster changes every week, looking for team where i can develop myself aswell. I dont have any problem to take some good tips and everytime i trying to play how the team want me to play. I dont have big name but i think i can get chance to show that i can play very well. I like to play fast passing gameplay, but i can adapt on any gamestyle.

My Profile: https://nhlgamer.com/players/3018

Experience: PRO

PSN: domiinnn

Contact me here on NHLGAMER or you can contact me on PSN/Discord

Discord: domin#1158

waiting for tryouts and wish good luck to all nhlgamer players to the future 🔥

Up

• Like 6
  • Love it! 3

Free G.

Still considering my options for the next season.

Had some difficulties in the beginning adapting to this new NHL as I had to make total revamp to my playing style and to be honest I was mostly stinky ass in the net for the starting days because of this. But now I feel that my training is starting to show and I feel better and better every night so I’m very confident and hopeful for the future. And I’m fucking super motivated for this NHL 💪🏼

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 13

On 24.10.2021 at 06.52, OnlyForGoalies kirjoitti:

Hello everyone. My name is Oleg. I am from the Russian Federation. Like all of you, I play the NHL '22 game. I play as a goalkeeper ("butterfly" and "hybrid"). I would really like to find a team to participate in the upcoming ECL tournament. Ready to try-out. I will go through a try-out in any team (whether it's Lite, Core, Pro or, which is unlikely, Elite). From the characteristic features of the game character for me, it is worth noting that if something does not work out for me in the game more than once, I get angry at myself. But it is this (and watching the moment) that gives me an understanding of what I am doing wrong and the next time I try to do it differently. I always strive to achieve a high result. Although it doesn't always work out for me.

- Of the advantages inherent in me:

1) The desire and desire to develop gaming skills.

2) My thinking process works a little differently than most here. I have time to analyze my mistake before the next moment in the game. That's why I prefer to be silent. As my father used to say, "less words - more deeds!".

- Of the minuses:

1) I am silent. I can talk, it's just inconvenient for me and causes discomfort.

2) I don't have a WhatsApp. I can only keep in touch through the VKontakte, PSN, Facebook page & Discord.

- My career stat:

Position: G

PSN: Only4Goalie

Discord: Only4Goallie#8337

VK: https://vk.com/onlyforgoalies

Have a good day and good health to everyone at this crazy time! Play and win!

With best regards - Oleg Divnoff.

2414556437.jpg

I recommend trying him out! Solid in net, and an all around good guy off the ice as well! Big up! 

Edited by Ollizhki
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1