Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free C/RW for upcoming ECL.

Competitive mindset, my wish is to find a team who can trust on my game and where I can develop furthermore. Lite/Pro would be nice. I speak fluent English. I play since NHL 12, started on Xbox and switched June 2020 to play competitive eashl here on nhlgamer.

What you can get from me:

- playmaker, pass first mentality, 1-2, tic-tac-toe plays, in general 🇫🇮 gamestyle;

- C is my natural position, strong on faceoffs, I help defenders make clear zone exits and offensive entrances as well;

- can step up when needed to score goals, just because I like to pass doesn’t mean I have nothing to say in front of the net;

- great overall defensive package and positioning;

- tactics and gameplay strategies-friendly, I’m assuming a good team has his power/box play and other plays tactics I’m ready to apply;

- availability almost every night to play.

I hope I gained your interest, if that so I’m more than pleased to show you my potential and you can reach me through PSN ALMN3SYA or here on nhlgamer.

Thanks and cheers, see you on the ice 🙃

Edited by AMN3SYA
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3

On 6.10.2021 at 15.59, OMG_ImSoBad kirjoitti:

Hello guys! Free RW for upcoming tournaments. Trying to find a team in lite division. My play style is playmaker or atleast I think so 🤣 Finnish chat would be nice but I can manage english chat too. 

Contact in PSN OMG_ImSoBad or here. Thanks. 

Ja sama suomeksi. 

Up 👀

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3

Free winger for upcoming ECL's and other tournaments. I prefer RW, but playing as right handed LW is not a problem. And as a former goalkeeper, I can backup if needed. 

Im looking for a team, that plays in Lite, Core or Neo.

Primarily, I want my team to be from Finland, but I don't mind to be a part of English speaking team. 

Contact me here, or PSN Maasabt 

https://nhlgamer.com/players/962

• Like 8

On 30.9.2021 at 09.28, Jalitmane10 kirjoitti:

Hi!

30 yo Finnish player looking for tryout spot in lite or pro team. I have played all forward positions but mostly C & RW. Left winger  is also okay for me, but I'm playing with left handed stick.

I really appreciate a good and easygoing atmosphere. My best features are at the attacking zone. Game intelligence and reading the game are my strengths with passing skills. Being a playmaker is my clear strength but I can also score goals. Fast passing and puck possession fit my playing style very well. My best features naturally are in the attack area but that doesn’t mean I can’t defend. I'm sure that I have A LOT of unused potential.

I am open to offers and tryouts. Contact me and I can tell you more. 

You can contact me here, psn jalitmane10 or dc jalitmane10#2444

BR,

Litti ❤️

Up one more time 🤓

Mainly looking for a lite or pro team, but I could consider a top-core team as well.

Ready for tryouts almost every day! 

BR, 

Litti ❤️

• Like 8
  • Love it! 2

On 13.10.2021 at 16.56, Lamsa kirjoitti:

Experienced RW looking for a competitive team for upcoming tournaments. 

I have experience from Elite, Pro and Lite.

I can play almost every day 19.00-22.30cet

Contact me here, psn: Lamsa or discord Lamsa#2064

🆙

• Like 11
  • Love it! 2

Free both handed forward

Looking for long term team ( Top lite,Pro,Elite )

I am looking for a motivated team where we will develop as a team without any roster changes every week, looking for team where i can develop myself aswell. I dont have any problem to take some good tips and everytime i trying to play how the team want me to play. I dont have big name but i think i can get chance to show that i can play very well. I like to play fast passing gameplay, but i can adapt on any gamestyle.

My Profile: https://nhlgamer.com/players/3018

Experience: PRO

PSN: domiinnn

Contact me here on NHLGAMER or you can contact me on PSN/Discord

Discord: domin#1158

waiting for tryouts and wish good luck to all nhlgamer players to the future 🔥

• Like 9
  • Love it! 6
  • Sad 1