Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free goalie
I played on the Resurrection team.
The reason for the decision to find a team is insufficient playing time like a backup goalie.
I am the gold and silver medalist of the Moscow cybersport tournaments "Cybermos"

psn: kashtan_1971

Ping with servers in Northern Europe 15-17

• Like 6

Position: LW

Ping I play on: 5-10 on Europe north server

Experience: Coming from Xbox been top 20 HC and top 32 GWC EU player 2 years and have good success in EASHL and would like to get chance here on PS in some league!

Languages: English. Understand Russian,hard to talk.Understand a bit of Swedish as well. 

What do I want from team?: Team that plays often and wants to get better and win every game!

PSN: Happymack29

• Like 6
  • Love it! 2

1 minute ago, Elvis Grundmanis said:

Position: LW

Ping I play on: 5-10 on Europe north server

Experience: Coming from Xbox been top 20 HC and top 32 GWC EU player 2 years and have good success in EASHL and would like to get chance here on PS in some league!

Languages: English. Understand Russian,hard to talk.Understand a bit of Swedish as well. 

What do I want from team?: Team that plays often and wants to get better and win every game!

PSN: Happymack29

Can definetely recommend this guy! Played with him on Xbox and guy has some serious skills. Don't miss him 🔥

• Like 3

https://nhlgamer.com/players/1452

Motivoitunut maalivahti etsii uutta seuraa ECL Pro tasolta tuleviin turnauksiin, 50/50 roolikin riittää.

Löytyy discord ja whatsapp

PSN:Jubeex0r

Discord:Jubeex0r#7755

Ei muutakun tryout kutsuja tulemaan! Pleikkarilta tai discordista saa parhaiten kiinni!

Edited by jubex0r
  • Like 17
  • Love it! 4