Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hellou

Im looking for GCL or ECL Lite team(C,RW,RD) ,defensive style skater playing with both handle ,but prefer left,good passing ratio,face off winner 57% .great looking for make it break away pass,easy understand rotation during the game and subsitute on position.if you like it i can join for try out games. Have a nice weekend

ps4 nick:nexiaman 

• Like 1

Free LW

Cama🌲🌲

Taas ois yks ecl takana ja tällä kertaa Dikin kovassa kiekkokoulussa. 💪 RIP moti ajan jälkeen rupee taas tuntuu siltä, että hokit vois taas ruveta maistumaan ja takan päältä puuttuiskin vielä Neon ja Eliten maalipörssin pytty, kumpaas lähtään jahtaan😆 

Tommonen backuppi hommelikin sopii kyllä ihan hyvin, koska aina on Tinder😜

• Like 16
  • Love it! 7

Free lw/c/rw 

Hi! I'm looking for club that is willing to train hard and work their game open mindedly!  I'm competitive person myself and I'm ready to do everything to be in a winning team. I am a team player that needs good company!

Hit me up for tryout! (Core or Lite teams)

(Preferred language finnish/english)

Psn: xgame97

Edited by xgame97
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 5:01 PM, MAYZIIX said:
Free RD

After long run with Alliance HT it’s time to move forward. We just can’t play this game competetive with such big pings, it’s just impossible win games. In Russia internet is what it is. We want to play together and win but that doesn't make sense when we have internet problems every night.

I want to thank all the players of the Alliance, maybe someday we'll play together again.

About me:

• I really hope that I will get a chance to show myself in an elite team, but I’m open for any offers.
  • I live in Helsinki, ping 20-24
  • I was born in estonia, i have also finnish nationality(for FCL)
  • I speak russian, finnish and bad english
  • Invite me for tryouts and u will see what u can get from me:)

Still looking for a team👀

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hi!

I’m 29 yo Finnish player looking for tryout top lite or pro team. I have played all forward positions but mostly C & RW. Left winger  is also okay for me, but I'm playing with left handed stick.

I really appreciate a good and easygoing atmosphere. Too serious atmosphere doesn’t suit me at all. Playing can be fun and serious at the same time.

My best features are at the attacking zone. Game intelligence and reading the game are my strengths with passing skills. I always try to think of the next moves in advance on the ice. So being a playmaker is my clear strength but I can also score goals. I think I have a lot of unused potential.

I can also defend in this game. I can locate myself correctly on the ice and switching places comes naturally (rotation). I also add that fast passing and puck possession fit my playing style very well.  

I am open to offers and tryouts.

You can contact me here or psn jalitmane10.

BR,

Jalitmane10 / Litti

• Like 12
  • Love it! 2

Etsitään uutta joukkuetta seuraavaan ECL:ään. Pelipaikkoina C/RW/RD.

Muutama sana meikäläisestä. Oon 28v ja peleillä melkeinpä joka ilta klo 20-21 alkaen. Lättyjen lisäksi saattaa välillä läppäkin lentää. Pelaan logolle rinnassa, en nimelle selässä. Aina.

Joukkueelta odotan:

-tavoitteellisuutta

-mielellään täysi-ikäisiä pelikavereita

-sarjatasona vähintään lite

Tulen mielelläni tryouteille. Yhteydenotot psn: DrippiMehu93

• Like 11
  • Love it! 3

В 26.01.2021 в 17:30, hades-oceanic731 сказал:

Hey, guys!

My name is Vyacheslav, I’m from St. Petersburg, 24 y.o. My ping is 16-18 :) 

I’m free goalie looking for a club lite/pro division

My playing time: 20.00-00.00 NET.

I have a lot of experience playing against teams from the lite / pro division, but only in casual games. I have little experience at the ECL, but I am sure that I play at a decent level and will be able to find a team that wants to win and improve their playing skills.

Pm me☺️

Up

• Like 1

Morjes. Etsin joukkuetta turnauksiin ja muuhun vapaa ajan pelailuihin. Olen 28 v ja pelailen lähes päivittäin. Maalivahdin tontti on ominta itseäni sitä pelannut reilun 2v , mutta muut peli paikat luonnistuu myös tarvittaessa varsinkin vp. Olen puhelias kunhan tutustunut hieman pelitovereihini.  Saa ottaa rohkeasti yhteyttä mikäli tarvetta. :)

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

On 22.1.2021 at 17.40, FINSeRe kirjoitti:

Free goalie for ECL (and possibly for other tournaments).

Really hoping for a chance to play and show myself in Elite, but also interested in Pro teams. I’m extremely active and experienced and I’d really like to find a team where I could stay for extended period of time since I tend to be extremely loyal for the team I play for.

I’m ready to prove myself and open for any try-outs.

Playercard: https://nhlgamer.com/players/23

Fluent in English and Finnish.

Uup

• Like 9
  • Love it! 6