Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hello!

Mora ik Esport are nog searching for new players to the team.  We are a upcoming team. We need:

-Defenders that knows how to play d but also who are not scared when being in attackzone.  And someone who are not scared to make mistakes but who learn from them. 

It will be in long term.

We are also searching for goalie that will trust the ds and holding the first post. 

If it sounds intresting send me a msg.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

On 21.12.2020 at 12.19, Jalitmane10 kirjoitti:

Edited. 

Hi!

I am interested to hear what would be available here.

I’m 29 yo Finnish player looking for tryout top lite or pro team. I have played all forward positions but mostly C & RW. Left winger  is also okay for me, but left handed stick may be problem there.

I don’t have the necessary need to change team. I'm really happy with familiar and awesome people in our team Taskubilis. I’m just curious what opportunities are available in the community. This is not the case “now or never” but I feel like the time for this could be right now. In Finnish: Vähän kokeillaan kepillä jäätä! 😜

I really appreciate a good and easygoing atmosphere. Too serious atmosphere doesn’t suit me at all. Playing can be fun and serious at the same time.

I think I need to also promote my skills here 😅 It’s clear that my best features are at the attacking zone. Game intelligence and reading the game are my strengths with passing skills. I always try to think of the next moves in advance on the ice. So being a playmaker is my clear strength but I can also score goals. I think I have A LOT of unused potential.

My weakness is that I’m used to play small-sized player. However, I am willing to learn to play with a bigger player if needed.

EDIT:  For the sake of clarity, I mention that I can also defend in this game :D I can locate myself correctly on the ice and switching places comes naturally (rotation). I also add that fast passing and puck possession fit my playing style very well.  

I also want to say that I demand personal chemistry and chemistry on ice to be in balance. I am not going to change a team for fun. So there’s no risk testing me. Without trying it will never be found out. I repeat myself: I have a lot of unused potential ;)

I am open to offers and tryouts.

You can contact me here or psn jalitmane10.

Merry Christmas everyone!

BR,

Jalitmane10 / Litti

UP. 

I'm also free for GCL! 

PM here or psn: jalitmane10

https://nhlgamer.com/players/3550

- Jalitmane10 / Litti

Edited by Jalitmane10
  • Like 4

Hello,

Finnish D-Man looking for an active team for next ECL12 or longer period that participates neo or core division. I can play both sides but recently I have played more LD.

ECL11 was my first ECL, but I have long experience from eashl and versus games since NHL10 (have 3-4-year break between NHL15-NHL19).

I have some other things in my life (I’m old 😊) so I can’t play every single night. I usually play 3-4 nights in a week between 21-24 (EET), but I can start earlier a couple times in a week.

I don’t take this game too seriously, but I always try my best and I want to improve my skills in every game. I think that playing can be fun and serious at the same time 😊.

I prefer Finnish teams.

Contact me here or psn: Juhis_K

https://nhlgamer.com/players/7611

• Like 2
  • Love it! 3

Free 19 year old fluent finnish and english speaking rw/c/lw is looking new team for new up coming tournaments and ecl.

About me

I am very chill, easy going and social guy. I am also very motivated and i want to progress in the game whit good group. So i can practice almost every day and the time is not problem.

What am i looking for?

So i'm looking fast puck moving, good team spirit and easy going game. Also the motivation on the team and how active you are is important. Lite/pro (core)

So if you intrested and want to ask me more please contact me here or psn: Rytze_

Thank you!

Edited by TEST0-RYTZE
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 8