Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Am 25.11.2020 um 07:50 schrieb Xx_anddrej_xX:

Free LW RW both hands but prefer RW

Looking for team to play in ECL Division doesn't matter backup is ok too if i have playtime

Have experiences from Pro Lite Neo and Gcl

I m very active can play almost everiday 

For more Info contact me here or PSN Xx_anddrej_xX 

Still free

• Like 6
  • Love it! 1

Hi

My first post here .) I'm interested in playing ecl league(lite), I prefer the team from Western Europe, I play all positions not the goalkeeper, prefer the left hand, My favorite position is the defensive Center with quick passes.

EASHL playing over 4years

if you're interested.,please contact me 

Thanks and have a nice day.

image.png

Edited by nexiaman
  • Like 3

After having extremely strong preseason I have been put into a situation where I’m really not happy and so I have decided to move on and search a fresh start in some other team.

I’m probably one of the most experienced goalies, if not the experienced, since I have been playing goalie position from NHL 12 ’til this day. Despite of me having this kind of experience I just turned 28 years old last month, so I feel that I’m pretty much in my prime age and I have lots to give to my new team and I can assure you that my hands won't shake in any situation. I have won Elite, Pro and Lite -leagues each once and my last Elite experience was from ECL season 9 with Miracle. I have been playing for the 2 past seasons for Rookie Mistakes in Pro. 

I’m extremely loyal player who tends to stay in the same team for a longer periods of time. But since my free agency is happening middle of the season I’m also willing to come in for a shorter stint. I'm very chill person who gets along with pretty much all players and with me you won't be finding any drama or bullshit. I'm also fluent in Finnish and English.

Here are my ECL goalie all time stats:

48688364_ECLALLTIMEGSTATS.thumb.png.085633351eaf1e34ba6959fdca024e34.png

I have felt extremely strong and confident when standing between the pipes in NHL 21 and I really feel this is the best NHL for me personally as a goalie. I have the highest SV% in regular EASHL 6v6 games from the nordic server so even if they haven't been real ECL games it can tell I'm finding the puck in net this year. Just give me a shot and you might be surprised.

1104168835_EASHLGSTATS.thumb.jpg.e404dee06753220012e1da892a3fea06.jpg

Link to my NHLGamer player profile: https://nhlgamer.com/players/23

• Like 25
  • Love it! 11