Latvian Warriors/ Dinamo Riga for ECL Elite

FINSeRe

Yeah so we were playing 6v6 against ”Dinamo Riga” aka. ”Latvian Warriors” at the late night.

We were leading the game 4-2 when syncing error occured. Normally the losing team would leave but in this case they lied to us how they turned PS off and went to bed. Had a little chat with the captain where he said he ”was in bed” and using ”PS app”.

Well after few hours of waiting I checked if the game was still running and noticed that you can actually see who are still in the game if you press ”report content”. And surprise surprise there was 4 guys from the opposing team waiting us to leave to get experience and ranking including the captain I had been previously talking and who said his ”PS is off”.

Yeah nobody cares about club ranking or experience but this is a matter of principal especially when both teams are part of this NHLGamer community. These guys just make me physically ill.

Just pathetic.

I would recommend avoiding this team when playing 6s.

A55C3016-0A6E-4916-A7D0-97C97676508A.png

7DEB40FF-8A2D-41EA-BFC3-C90A4F0596D9.jpeg

Edited by FINSeRe
Typot
  • Thanks 9

• FINSeRe changed the title to Latvian Warriors/ Dinamo Riga for ECL Elite

I put my playstation in rest mode and my name is still showing there.

Its pathetic to cry for such thing.

Also, doesnt it sound suspicious that you have 20+ games with such error(your club has 33 games)? 
So i would recommend all to avoid your team first.

For us it was second time in 40 games played.

But i can give you recommendation so you dont get this error again - delete this post, delete the game, fix network connection, and go to Fortnite. GG

Edited by GangstaEs
Typo
  • Love it! 1