Players looking for clubs

• Members

Use this thread to state your availability and find a new club for the WECL.

• Please keep in mind the regional scope and skill criteria rules.
  • Give details about your playing style and on how to reach you, and if you're based in a foreign or local country.
  • The transfer deadline for Season 1 is still TBA.

Regional scope and skill criteria:

Spoiler

Regional scope of the WECL

As a regional league, the WECL has three officially recognized countries (ES, FR and UK). However, teams based in countries that are not already represented in the current (ongoing or not) NHLGamer regional leagues (CSCL, GCL, RCL, FCL and SCL) are also eligible to take part.

Teams from the following countries are eligible for the WECL and their players don’t count against the foreign player cap:

Albania
Andorra
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Denmark
Estonia
France
Georgia
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Kazakhstan
Kosovo
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malta
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
San Marino
Serbia
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey
Ukraine
UK
Vatican City

Teams from the following countries are already eligible for another regional league and cannot sign teams up, players will also count against the foreign player cap:

Czech Republic
Slovakia
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Russia
Finland
Sweden

Players from these countries are counted against a limit of 2 foreign players on the roster.

English is considered the only official language of the WECL and all communications sent out regarding the Championship, or exchanged with the LA will be in this language. Users are free, however, to use English, French or Spanish in the league’s own sub-forum.

Skill cap

As stated, teams are allowed 2 foreign players in the roster. This is to help teams that are possibly struggling to find enough players to complete their roster otherwise. In addition to that, we will also add a skill cap for the foreign players, meaning that any player counting against the foreign player cap cannot have played in either ECL Elite or Pro within the past two competitive seasons. (Ex. A player that has played in ECL Pro in season 10, but in Lite in season 11 is not eligible, whereas if they would have player in Pro in season 9 and in Lite in season 10 and 11, they would be eligible for participation.)

To make it short: up to two foreign players having played in Neo, Lite or no divisions of the ECL over the past two seasons are eligible to be registered.

Edited by Claudi27

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Ey up everyone I’m Laura, aged 34 from the UK. I play on either wing and sometimes C (just need to work on my faceoffs). Not averse to trying to play D either, I’m not just very experienced.  I haven’t managed to get any games in on here yet because of people giving me the runaround so unfortunately my player card is devoid of stats.

Just need a chance really.

psn: GeekieX-23

discord: GeekieX-23#0467

PS since I haven’t managed to play a game yet I thought I should start at Neo level and see where I go from there

Edited by Geekie23
Didn’t say level