THE question

Are you going to challenge the evil EHL empire by hosting your own tournaments on this website? 

I reckon you'd receive support from a bunch of your friends Kenu, and you could assemble a team to run a tournament in a matter of minutes. But it does require a lot of additional features on the website imo. Then again maybe you've already built them but we just don't have access to them...? 

• Administrators

Are you going to challenge the evil EHL empire by hosting your own tournaments on this website? 

I reckon you'd receive support from a bunch of your friends Kenu, and you could assemble a team to run a tournament in a matter of minutes. But it does require a lot of additional features on the website imo. Then again maybe you've already built them but we just don't have access to them...? 

Hey Billy, and thanks for your interest towards our project!

We are indeed building the tournament engine behind the scenes. It's only myself and Samuli (aka Lurkins) working on the code in our spare time, so the development has been slightly slower than expected. We're very happy with our plans though and hope people will like our ideas and find their way to our website.

I wish I could give you a time-frame, but I'll hold off on that until we can give an accurate estimation. We hope to throw together a little bit of a sneak peak as soon as possible, but at the same time we want to be happy with what we're showing off before showing it to the public.

In the mean time, please feel free to write us what you would like to see on our website (or what you wouldn't like to see), what you've liked on other sites and what you've disliked. We really appreciate your feedback, so even if you think of something small, like "Custom line-ups for teams, so we don't have to select every player separately when reporting a game, even though playing with our #1 line-up" - just let us know! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Billy, and thanks for your interest towards our project!

We are indeed building the tournament engine behind the scenes. It's only myself and Samuli (aka Lurkins) working on the code in our spare time, so the development has been slightly slower than expected. We're very happy with our plans though and hope people will like our ideas and find their way to our website.

I wish I could give you a time-frame, but I'll hold off on that until we can give an accurate estimation. We hope to throw together a little bit of a sneak peak as soon as possible, but at the same time we want to be happy with what we're showing off before showing it to the public.

In the mean time, please feel free to write us what you would like to see on our website (or what you wouldn't like to see), what you've liked on other sites and what you've disliked. We really appreciate your feedback, so even if you think of something small, like "Custom line-ups for teams, so we don't have to select every player separately when reporting a game, even though playing with our #1 line-up" - just let us know! :)

Were talking with lot of people, and eveyrone just keep sharing the website. i think maybe 75% of consolehockey players dont even know about NHLGAMERS, so just share and let people to know about it. :) 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Were talking with lot of people, and eveyrone just keep sharing the website. i think maybe 75% of consolehockey players dont even know about NHLGAMERS, so just share and let people to know about it. :) 

Thanks @OODAP! We need all the support we can get. :)