Monte Carlo

Janikka

”Come with me,” said a voice in the darkness I once dwelt. ”I will lead the way.” The road ahead was unknown, but I had to trust the vision of my guide. I’d been blind, after all, and I finally had eyes to see though they were not my own. ”Where are we going?” I inquired in rising anticipation. ”You will see.”

A slight glimmer appeared in the distance. ”Do you see it?” asked the voice now booming with assuring authority. ”That’s the destination. That’s what you’ve sought as you’ve been stumbling in the dark.”

Like a mirage, features of what had been but a promise in the void were taking form as we drew nearer. Imposing structures touching the clouds, draped in a cascade of neon lights flickering in invitation for a new beginning. At the tall gates of Monte Carlo, the familiar visage of my guide became apparent. ”We’ve arrived. We will find others, and we will bring them here too.”

Current roster

ktewjh/Lagezickarno - johtaja699 - KenuFHR/Lagezickarno

Lagezickarno/? - Veskku/Lagezickarno

Pettersson12/Lagezickarno

We are looking to sign more players in the near future as Johtaja makes his legendary ”MOTTIPÄINEN TARJOUS” offers to promising candidates.

The vow of Monte Carlo

The leadership of Johtaja shall be unquestioned and absolute. My belief in Johtaja is never to falter, and I am grateful for the privilege in following his vision. Through wins and through losses my beacon remains: playing for Johtaja is the greatest victory of all.

Edited by Janikka
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Monte Carlo are pleased to welcome the latest addition to the team: Veskku of Tiki Talk fame! He plays RD.

Also, it has come to my attention that filip15900 never actually said he would join the team so contrary to what was originally stated in the opening post, he's not a member of Monte Carlo at this time. My bad!

Edited by Janikka
  • Like 4