EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Club looking for players:
Name: Heroes of Our Time
We are aiming for the top tier of teams and right now we are in need of more people on every position.

We are a swedish club but are willing to test out people from Europe if you talk to us in skype.

Feel free to contact me here or preferably on skype (robsom11) for a try-out or further information.

http://heroesofourtime.wix.com/eashl

• Like 1

Name: Checkmate (http://nhlgamer.com/community/topic/89-checkmate/)

Wants: Defenseman

Other Info: We're a Finnish team looking for a defenseman, preferably Finnish but other options aren't ruled out either, who would want to play for our team in ECL tournament. You can contact me via personal message on NHLGamer or on PSN (PSN ID: Juizki).

• Like 1

Name: Wertsun Lokit

Wants: Finnish club looking for players for ECL, all positions except goalie. Some EASHL experience demanded.

Other Info: We got 6 guys on roster (only 3 active) so if you ready to play for an "expansion" team, holler @ id: BobbyPython

Name: K A R H U T

Wants: Goalie (guaranteed starter in ECL) + good and active forward

Other Info: We are looking for a few players so we could get 6vs6 games more reliably. We will take part in the ECL tournament. We are all-Finnish team, so mostly looking for Finnish players, but we can make exceptions (especially for goalie). Some experience from 6-player games is required and the ability to play at least 2 different positions would be nice.

Contact by PSN-message to Jorma or jii1984

Edited by MysterMistery
Change of circumstances
  • Like 2

On 9.11.2015 klo, MysterMistery said:

Wants: One good allrounder and one RD, but other positions might have openings too.

Other Info: We are looking for a few players so we could get 6vs6 games more reliably. We will take part in the ECL tournament. We are all-Finnish team, so mostly looking for Finnish players, but we can make exceptions. Some experience from 6-player games is required and the ability to play at least 2 different positions would be nice.

Contact by pm'ing me here or PSN-message to MysterMistery or jii1984

Our team break down, so I'm free agent. I had played RD for years and it's my favourite position. But I also can play other positions without goalie. If intrested, contact me on PSN: Ampuhaukka78

• Like 1

• ECL Staff

Name: Northern Ascendancy 

Wants: Defensively minded players that will be playing defence more often than not

Other info: We have 6 players at the moment (with room to move players around I'll add) but we're always on the lookout for more to add security to the team for game days. The team is mostly Swedish with a few Germans and one Brit (myself), but any nationality / language is more than welcome but please be able to communicate in English fairly proficiently.  

Contact info: I'm available both here and on PSN (MartindalexC) so I don't mind which contact method you use :) 

Edited by MartindalexC
  • Like 1

On 9.11.2015 klo, MysterMistery said:

Wants: Goalie (guaranteed starter in ECL) + good and active forward

Other Info: We are looking for a few players so we could get 6vs6 games more reliably. We will take part in the ECL tournament. We are all-Finnish team, so mostly looking for Finnish players, but we can make exceptions (especially for goalie). Some experience from 6-player games is required and the ability to play at least 2 different positions would be nice.

Contact by PSN-message to Jorma or jii1984

Bump and I also edited this message to reflect our current needs.

• 2 weeks later...

Refuse To Lose searching for LD and number one goalie!

We have been playing together for years and played some EHL tournaments too. We have lots of players in our roster, but now we are looking top-6 players! 

Contact me on psn: BiggestEight or in skype: biggesteight

Team name: Jazzz

Looking for: Good all around forward, top 6 defenders and good goalie. 

Team info: Jazzz has been around since 2014. All the current members are from Finland. We use ps chat and whatsapp. 

Contacts: 

If you think you are good enough, tell your ex teams, pos and age via PSN: StraightEdgeHC and come keep the tradition of winning alive! 

• 2 weeks later...

Ice Lions

Looking for very active and highly experienced center for the upcoming ECL-tournament!

About us: We are new team with experienced finnish 6vs6-players(1latvian) We keep our roster small 

for purpose so game level stays the same game after game.

If you are interested to come tryout contact me here or PSN: pelimies80

• Love it! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Howdy!!

Victorious Secret HC  

Looking for elite LD! 

We are going to ECL, our players have played together like few years, now need someone new blood there. :) We can offer top games and nice ECL playoff experience. 

Contact to me on PS4 PSN: KingOfApes_ or Sadapoika 

Just an FYI to the guys who make new clubs these days and plan on entering ECL with them: new clubs kind of defeat the purpose of the division system that the guys in charge may want to implement. There is a way around it (and I designed it, #humblebrag) but the staff is not exactly fond of this way and would rather promote long lasting teams (even though that is not really practical, exhibit A: this thread! Just sayin'...).

Obviously there is no decision set in stone as far as divisions for the next ECL's but yeah... Basically there is a higher than 0% chance that making a new club might force you into the bottom division of ECL... Maybe... I dunno. More on this whenever we start talking about this topic.

• Like 1