EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Hey guys.
The Swiss club of Lausanne Hockey Club is opening up to the esport scene and more particularly in 6vs6.
For this, we are looking for several players to complete our squad in order to participate in the next season in ECL Core and other tournaments

Here are the positions we are looking for:
- Starting G
- Starting LD
- Backup Forward

Profile:
- Active player (2-4 nights a week)
- Motivated, serious but with a sense of humour
- Respectful of others
- Experience in lite/core
- English is required

If you are interested and have a competitive spirit, don't hesitate to contact me (psn Komir_90) or @playmakerI78I

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

On 7.9.2021 at 22.33, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've done this so hopefully everything goes well.

So. We in Finnish Hockey Legends are looking for defenders for the upcoming ECL tournament. We play on Core division.

Would be good if you can handle both LD and RD. Age won't matter to me but we prefer that you can speak Finnish.

You can send me or to my assistant captains a dm here at the NHLGamer

@KYLKISYOPA

@Jarl1n

@Eisenhugel

Up!

• Like 3

On 11.9.2021 at 14.22, jarnosa kirjoitti:

Saddle sniffers looking for goalie and couple of varied forwards. We continue on the NHL22 PS5 side. We wish you have good humor and you need to be adult. 

Up. We participate In ECL Core in ps4 side. Maybe we modifying team name too little bit.

• Like 3

HC Palosaari (founded in 2012, look at that! 10th EA Sports masterpiece NHL about to start) is looking for a couple players to add to the roster. We will participate in next ECL again, probably Core division. Last season was a disappointing one for us but we have great resilience and will be bouncing back stronger. Finnish players are the priority here. 

What we need:

A defenseman. Starting job for the ECL, preferably LD but RD is possible too. You need to be a team player who can provide solid defence, a good outlet pass and zone exits and keep the attack going in the offensive zone. You don`t need to have a lot of experience if you are the right fit and can become a key part of our team. Playing time is guaranteed. 

A goalie. 1A / 1B type of role. Playing time regularly and in the ECL is guaranteed. Here we can take exceptions for the Finnish language but would be cool to talk shit with you too. No ECL experience needed, just solid overall play and a commitment to the team. 

A forward can also be added to the roster. RW/LW, team player with a vision for offensive zone entries and passing plays. You can earn ECL time too, if you are the right guy!

Contact me or @Viskinorppahere!

• Like 8
  • Love it! 1

Hawaii 2021-09-20 132404.png

Aloha!

Hawaii Hockey's roster has free spots ready to be claimed by some skillful player for the upcoming ECL Pro season

We are primarily looking for a C or RW
LD could potentially be of interest as well. 

Apart from being skilled with the puck, the player we are looking for needs to have the same mindset as us regarding team play. Meaning, we attack as a unit and defend as one. Defenders are to be used very often in the offensive zone. Forwards has the most skill up front but are happy to cover up for an eventual defender breaking up the ice. We want to play a dynamic and entertaining hockey.  

Our most important goals are not the results or advance to Elite above everything else. This doesn't mean that we don't give a 💩 about the results. We play to win and have high ambitions 💪. But for us, other stuff are more essential. (Hold on, cliché punch slogan incoming) We'd like to keep a chill group of players long term who for real enjoy playing the game together on a level that creates motivation for all 🔥 

As we speak English in the party it's good if you can understand and speak the language on a basic level. 

During off-season we plan to play about 2-3 times a week together as starting lineup. For now we aim to play on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays from about 20-21 Swedish time (can be adjustable). There will of course be opportunity to play more but on other days than these, it could be with backup- or guest players as well. 

Are you interested in trying out with us, contact @AG_Jarl or @MaciPapihere or on PlayStation.
/😎🌴 

Edited by MaciPapi
  • Like 37
  • Love it! 6

STARGAZING💫 (Pro qualification)

We are looking for a starting LD/RD for the long term future. We have our goals set high for next season and are building our starting 6’s to play and work together for our common goal. 
-Pro experience

Also we are looking for a starting G, who wants to compete and improve themselves with us to the promiseland. And if you can catch few shots every once in a while it would be a huge plus!😀

- Pro experience

We have a good vibe going on with the team and can’t wait to get to work at the start of 22. Feel free to contact me here or PSN nikhaa27, and I am more than happy to tell more about our project

• Like 27
  • Love it! 5

Luleå Hockey is looking for players for upcoming tournaments in the NHL22.  Now we take the next step in our association in the development of esports where we work hard to give our players good conditions with fun events.  As the last piece of the puzzle, we are looking for 1-2 players with quality and experience of high-level league.  You must be able to handle adversity while maintaining the humility of success. You need to be able to understand and speak Swedish and You need to be active and passionate about the NHL game . We are going to play ECL Pro and eSHL. 

Take the chance to be part of our journey to take the sport to the next level, both on and off the ice.

For tryout please contact our captain Kautto_#0011 in discord.

//Andreas, GM, Luleå Hockey

216659A3-4523-4404-B2FC-11078D143FED.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Love it! 2

We are still looking for RD and LD players for the tryout. Don't be shy. Just hit me up a DM here at NHLGamer and let's talk about it.

Age won't matter, but we prefer that you speak Finnish. We also want that you're active on offensive zone but also handle situations when defending.

We play on Core division but we will take part to the Lite qualifiers if it's possible.

Logo4.png.e7b588e436221e82ba55697dff149eea.png

• Like 6

RAHINAKAUKALO LOOKING FOR LD (66-100% games)

What we offer

- ECL13 Core and future tournaments

- Finnish speaking, easy going team

- Team that wants to develop better every day

- Active team, playing 4-6 nights a week

What we expect

Experience on Lite/Core level

- Active player, who can play several night of the week

- Finnish speaking player

- Easy going +20 years old player

- Good defence and passing skill

If you are interested, contact me here or via PSN Temetti71

- Temetti71 / Rahinakaukalo

RKK1.1.png.adcfe9a515802f86594b86e601851f6a.png

• Like 8

Beer Hunters looking for a starting rd for the next ecl season! We are gonna participate in lite qualifiers first and hope to continue the season in lite!

What we expect is you are puck moving and easy going guy, and speak Finnish. We offer you young rising team and good place to "kehittyä":)):). 

Contact me or @Vale16 here or psn: MyLittleTomi or Valee__

• Like 8
  • Love it! 7

VISU Gaming (Pro) 

We are looking for a highly motivated and long term:

CENTER

place in starting lineup

- you speak finnish and you will be able to play 4-5 times a week

GOALIE! 

- 50% games atleast (including tournaments) 

Our main goal in next ECL season is get promoted to Elite! 

What we expect:

- You can communicate in games
- Earlier experience from Pro division is highly recommended but not necessary (Top Lite -> Elite)  so if you feel you are that "hidden gem" or next rising star feel free to contact for try outs!

What we offer:

- Great teammates with good sense of humour
- Chance to be part of the great organisation

If you feel that would be you, send me message here, psn Saviinainen or discord Saviinainen#2716

visu_png-1.png

Edited by Saviinainen
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 5