EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Am 13.1.2021 um 12:30 schrieb Stallion:

KSE TEUTONS - Show must go on 🎊

The GCL / German Champions League will start soon.

The KSE Teutons/ New Teamname iNSANiTY managed to climb from Division 2 to Division 1 qualifier. We have a good atmosphere in the team.

So that we have another variant in the breadth of the squad, we give 2 out of 2 foreigners roster spots. 1/2 can play in the Line-up for the GCL League Games.

We are therefore looking for a strong C/Rw/D.

Speaking English would be an advantage unless you have the overskill ... 😉

welcome any interest.

up

• Like 3

TuTo Esports lataus.jpg.82093fcdff456b0fa9d30579981621f2.jpg

After a disappointing roller coaster season, TuTo is now looking for new players for the team, hopefully for long-term players.

You get along with everyone,Fun,Humor, Defensive minded. These words describe our team for next season.

So we are looking players for: (Finnish players)

• 1x All-rounder Forward (LW/C/RW)
  • 1-2 Defenders (Depending on how active players we find)
  • 1-2 Goalies (One active goaltender or two competing)

Contact me here @Samzoni or PSN: Samzoni

Edited by Samzoni
  • Like 20
  • Love it! 3

Bonusambers (Core) is looking for a second goalie/good all-around player for the upcoming season. Were looking for someone who can play mainly as a goalie but it would be a huge bonus if you can also play in offense and/or defense. Your role in our squad would be mainly a backup player but we can guarantee some playing time.

- We would prefer a Finnish player
- You have to be at least 18 years old
- Have to have a mic and a good sense of humor
- To be able to play at least few times a week starting 20.00 CET
- Some experience from previous seasons

Contact me here or PSN: ruttopottu

• Like 2

Kaupallinen Yhteistyö 🤝

We are looking for couple forwards and defenders to our roster for the upcoming season. Playing time is guaranteed in both ECL and normal games. We will start our season with the ECL Pro Qualification Tournament and go forward from there. Our aim is to stay and continue playing in Pro division. 

Please contact me, @Camelii1 or @Timez if you're interested. PSN: Kanelipena, BAHVIKAMELI & Timoccio

• Like 11
  • Love it! 14

After thinking, instead of joining as a backup goalie for another team, i wanted to come back with my former team with a whole new line up. It's just a shame that this beautiful logo is just hanging in my phone memory with no use at all. So im looking for inspired players who are willing to take part of Resurrection's developement.

This is a good opportunity for backup players to have a shot on ice, because i know very well the feeling just sitting in the bench. 

We need forwards with eye for creating plays and good passing skills, because puck movement is going to be the main factor here. I hope to see this team again on the ice soon. 

Please contact me if you are interested to join, and you are willing to adapt for the style i am hoping to see from this team. 

Psn: Jiihooo86 Twitter: Jiihooo861 

imageedit_3_4551118096.png

• Like 33
  • Love it! 4

EISFORCE Hockey (GCL 1)

EISFORCE was founded about 1 year ago and shortly well established due to deep playoff runs in various leagues. 

Last GCL our travel ended in a dramatic 7 game quarterfinal loss vs ZSC Esports. So we are still hungry and looking for another deep run. Due to some roster moves we are looking for a starting LW for the upcoming GCL 1 tournament and maybe more. 

Interested? Then let me know ;) 

• Like 5
  • Love it! 3

Team Mora ik esport is searching for new players. 

Att moment we need:

*Defenders on both sides 

*Goalie

Send me a msg. 

We gonna use Europe north as server.

Team Mora ik esport is searching for new players. 

Att moment we need:

*Defenders on both sides 

*Goalie

Send me a msg. 

We gonna use Europe north as server.

• Like 1

SJ

We are well setup and ready to improve in future tournaments after finishing 9th in ECL 11 Elite.

Still we are looking for second goalie in our team, since we never had one. Basically you would have 50-50 playing time, but that only depends on how you play!

Contact me on PSN: Terodee

• Like 19
  • Love it! 5

Kiekko-Espoo Esports (ECL Pro)

After Ace decided to stop playing NHL, we’re now in need of a new Starting RW, You need to be finnish-speaking and motivated to improving as a player & team, and of course quite active too as we usually play most days Sunday through Thursday. Experience from a good level is a big plus. We’re also looking for a back up defenseman who can play both handednesses. If interested, message @Hazard-laser or @Raikkoneeh here or on PSN.

Edited by Hazard-laser
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 6

Team Europe looking for - 

• LW
  • LD
  • G

And a few backup positions

This team has been remade with 2 core players from a previous team - We are a highly experienced team and looking to push far in ECL lite.

We are looking for -

• 20 years old +
  • Passing first shoot 2nd mentality
  • Strong corner/behind the net game
  • Physical Defenders
  • Defenders comfortable having the puck and making smart decisions
  • Experienced players
  • Able to play at least 4 days a week
  • English speaking with microphone

Contact me via NHLGamer or PSN - DeathcoreFace

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you! :) 

9BA02058-3BD1-425B-BCAC-22125840CC73.gif

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

• Administrators

MightyWolves Esports organisation are looking to gather a roster for next ECL Lite season! 

We are currently looking for

Starting Centre

Starting LW

Backup Goalie

If you feel like comming to the tryout hit me a message in PSN(CMB-WF-) or Whatsapp +37129186176

AB0B2DE5-4878-4102-9E54-0C34DA7D01B3.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

We make mistakes in our lifes, but you can always come back to Jortsut. After frustrating and disappointing season in ECL I had some talks with couple of old friends and we decided to get Jortsun Tossut back to life! We are looking for RD for our starting lineup.

Some of us are working late or have shift work, so we are also looking for one all-arounder. He/she will have ice time regually and will have a fair change to break to our starting line-up.

Contact me here or on psn e-lasku. We are finnish speaking team and looking for come back to be a playoff team in lite.

We are easy-going team without unnecessery sweating, so you don´t need to bring your towel and shower gel to our dressing room.

"Mä luulin et jortsuis on hyvä meininki, mut Taju sähän oot ihan dille jätkä!", said one guy with GWC-worn diving suit on back in the days.

Despite that we have good team spirit and fun games. But I might still be a "dille jätkä". People have mixed feelings about that.

Edited by Raulii Tajukangas
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 12

Am 21.1.2021 um 10:19 schrieb Soccerist:

Hi all. We are a new club from Germany - MEGA. We are looking for active and motivated teammates. For better communication you should also speak russian, but that is not the main point.

If you are interested, please contact me in psn Soccerist 

1610477456663.jpg

Hello. We are still looking RW and LW for GCL. Please only players from Germany.

Please pm me in psn 

On 14.1.2021 at 20.52, jemmeloinen kirjoitti:

🦌 Taavetin Starat 🦌

Is looking for a defenseman who has good puck moving skills and scoring ability 🏒

We are also looking for two goalies. Games are gonna be played 50/50 in the regular season and the better one plays in the playoffs.

We will participate Lite division in the ecl12.

Please contact @jemmeloinenand @rNe92 here or psn😊

#BonehillStars

thumbnail_TAAVETTI-NESTYS2.png

up!

• Like 6