EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 29.9.2020 at 16.29, Hbnzo kirjoitti:

WE KINGS (PRO)

Looking for D & G, ECL-time guaranteed.

- preferably Finnish
- previous experience in pro or higher is expected but not obligated

So if you'd like to hit the virtual rink wearing the famous pink jersey, send PM: Latexiii or/and Hbnzo

Wiikkarit.png

Up

Edited by Hbnzo
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 3

The Expendables are looking for new team members.

We are a new team from Central Europe and we are looking for three new team members.
Actually we are 6 on the roster and we would like to find a Forward, a Defender and a Goalie (if we find two Defenders and a Goalie will be ok).

We seek for active players who can play at evening (we play every evening from 8pm to 2am UTC+2) and we would like to play the next ECL. We don't need backups because we just want to make a team with 8/9 players and depends of the oponent we'll decide who plays.

If you are interested to try out with us please contact me (Psn: ANieves74) or with Miky (Psn: MikyGBro) - Twitter: @expendablesECL

theexpendables2.png.7eb28fe646f8096bb20b015167e2de93.png

Edited by ANieves74
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 2

New team Sopranos (Sulttaanit in nhl20) is looking for starting LW and RW. Possibly aswell, depends how we manage roles.

We prolly play in Lite next season.
In roster we have experience from last ECL 10 NEO finals.

We are active players who likes to play almost everyday and to play competitive and have fun. Our game philosophy is to play strong passing game and have a great synenergy with all 5 skaters in defense and offence.

We are Finnish team, but we speak english fluently.

Contact psn: bnkoXD, snaasigi

Edited by snaasigi
  • Like 3

Hi, everybody!

A team from Russia needs a player. Who can play in any position! Preferably knowledge of the Russian language. 

Playing rcl, ecl lite!

Monday - Thursday collection, 21:00 Moscow

psn DONI-MONTANA_
w/pp +79870570666

• Like 2

Vesa Pompa is looking for a backup LD to complement our defense. We will compete in ECL elite and other upcoming tournaments, in which playtime is guaranteed. 

Nationality isn’t a big factor, with that said. English is our main source of communication, so being able to speak the language unhindered is a big plus.

If you are the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact me here on NHLGamer or PSN @Lehmannens

• Like 15
  • Love it! 3

Now that the confirmed starting date for ECL 11 Elite was published, I will wrote this. I'll be joining the Finnish Defence Forces in the 4th of January which means that I will most likely miss the latter half of ECL 11. It will mean that YMCA Esports is looking for starting C from mid ECL 11 onwards. I still have hunger to play but the plan is get enough ice time with the future lineup both in normal games and in ECL, so the change (e.g. for possible playoffs) doesn't come by surprise. 

We require previous Elite or top tier Pro experience. Nationality doesn't matter.

If you feel interested, please don't hesitate to contact me or @JimBoo here or on PSN Anhel_Kuru or Jm98ii  :)

Edited by Anhel
  • Like 20
  • Love it! 3
  • Sad 8

99D095A4-A8FC-49F5-BA7D-2CDB1F860529.thumb.jpeg.75edaaa27da7047275efa1d5048cb2ec.jpegEHC “Amur” looking G and universal player (D,F) on RCL and  ECL NEO.

We have a player, who known finnish language. In our team players communicate on Russian, English and Finnish languages. U won’t any problems with communication.

We will train at 4 days a week. If u wanna to play with us, u must be ready in ECL11 and RCL.

Write on PSN: XxProAavexX

Edited by Taras
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

The first youth club in RCL - "VHC Ice Time" is looking for young players in the positions LD-RD and GK under 23 years old!

Participation. Our team will participate in RCL (2 div) - Russian Championship League and ECL Neo - European Championship League

Training. Before the release of the NHL 21 teams train on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at 22:00 Moscow time.

Perspective. The team takes in the squad, the best young players

Knowledge of the language. It will be great if you speak Russian or English

Interested? Contact me here or PSN - DanyaEgorSanya

IMG_4930.png

• Like 1

The Expendables are looking for new Defender.

We are a new team from Central Europe and we are looking for the last member of the team.
Actually we are 7 on the roster and we would like to find a Defender (better both sides).

We seek for active player who can play at evening (we play every evening from 8pm to 2am UTC+2) and we would like to play the next ECL. We don't need backups because we just want to make a team with 8 players and depends of the oponent we'll decide who plays.

If you are interested to try out with us please contact me (Psn: ANieves74) or with Miky (Psn: MikyGBro) - Twitter: @expendablesECL

theexpendables2.png.7eb28fe646f8096bb20b015167e2de93.png

• Like 2