EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

• CSCL Staff

Fearless Knights is looking for an experienced, stable defender who can play both sides LD/RD.

We are also looking for a Back Up all-around Forward, playing time is guaranteed

We expect you to be able to communicate and to be able to play at least 4-5 times a week between 20.00 - 23.00 German time.

If you are interested and fit the profil contact me, @Zimowski95 or @CzE Toni here or on Psn (Zimowski95/CZE__75) for tryouts!

• Love it! 1

For the upcoming season, the ZSC Lions Esport Team is looking for an RW/LW. We are a team from Switzerland and currently play in the ECL pro and GCL (german league)
What we expect:

- high activity
- ECL Pro/Elite Experience
- Good behaviour
- Good passing game

What we offer:
- professional structures
- ECL Pro and GCL
- Online several times a week
- Good and funny team

If you are interested, please send me a message 😄 

SnuS

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 9

HC Berlin Eagles 🦅 is looking for
 Become a Berliner, like Hasselhoff was.
 We want to strengthen ourselves again for the ECL.
 We are a fairly young team, where the fun of gaming is paramount, but that doesn't mean that we have no ambitions.
 Therefore we are still looking for a defense attorney, whether LV or RV, a C / RW and a Backup Goalie who would like to join our self-help group.
 Experience in 6vs6 is desirable.
 If you have further questions or for a tryout, please contact me via pn or PlayStation message.  The id is Zetter08

Edited by Zetter08
  • Thanks 1

Murohoki is searching for a Goalie and Center to FCL and ECL tournaments. We play lite division. We play 3-4 times per week. 

Goalie: we are looking for a person who is loyal and we hope that you have previous experience of Goalie posession. 

If you are C, you have to win faceoffs! And have to been good passing player😉

We hope that you are finnish player, and you have mic for communication. 

Hit me up if you want to come tryouts! 

Psn: Jerexu or RuttuBerse

Edited by Jerexu
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 2

On 27.7.2020 at 19.54, HmkMcDavid kirjoitti:

Wertsun Lokit is in search of an goalie and forward, one of each. 

Looking for adult, long term players with positive mindset.

If interested HMU in PSN: unmd 

Still searching for an skater, prefer to find LD.

Same as before, we hope to find long term adult player, who brings competitive, yet positive mindset to the ice.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 30.7.2020 at 15.57, iRSPe kirjoitti:

Handu Pumpulla (Lite)

Team building is in progress and we are looking for new players for the following positions:

• Left Defender
  • Left Winger
  • Center
  • Backup Goalie

We hope that applicants will be able to commit to a long-term project and have experience at least from Lite level. If you feel you would fit in the team please contact @iRSPe, @TheSpeedo or @Markogirl87 via PM or PSN.

1778835767_HanduPumpulla.png.e32f18f109076dc2708c9cb6b3fe92b5.png

Still looking players for each positions above. We are going to take part in the upcoming FCL tournament.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Hundred Acre Wood 

Looking for players for FCL.

We are looking for a finnish starting goalie, who is active and highly motivated to win games.

Also looking for one backup defender and one backup forward. Prefferably finnish nationality and able to play multiple positions. 

Contact me here or at psn sveti-

Best Regards, team captains
Minokin-(C), rakkauspakkaus(A), kim_johan(A)

• Like 1

Hello,

still looking for LD and RD for next upcoming ECL open for tryouts new fresh team I'm mainly looking for people who can speak English and can play almost every day.

Contact me here or PSN:MikyGBRo

Thanks in advance Miky.

• Like 1

etsin uutta jengiä. Paikkana VL. Neo kaudella Scandinavianfishinggroupissa finaaliin asti mutta siellä tiukka viime hetken tappio game five. Joukkueesta suuri osa lähtenyt hakemaan uusia haasteita joten tehdään samoin. Mielellään Litestä tai korkeampaa. Jos arveluttaa nii mielelläni näytän parhaimpani try outilla luonnollisesti. Ja palaute enemmän kun suotavaa. :)

Looking for a new team as LW. Last season played in Scandinavianfishinggroup and managed to go as far as finals but loosing it in game five. I hope to find lite team or higher.

If your team is interested just ask me on try out and see where that takes us. Thanks 🙂

sir_sniper ala tiimu silaani 😁

Edited by sir_sniper
  • Like 1