EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

"Perhaps we are not the best individual players in the game. But together, we can be the best team. It should not be each man for himself, but every man for the team." - johtaja699, EASHL legend

Every story is set to end, but some stories last longer than others. Time has yet to extinguish the flame of the Finnish Panthers, the team formerly known as the Finnish Roosters. We are looking to fan that flame with a new player. We secured a top division spot in the next NHL Gamer tournament. The intention is to be a serious contender, returning to form after a disappointing second-round series loss in the last playoffs.

To reflect this ambition, we are not looking for filler. We are looking for a difference maker. No matter the position, we seek a player to round out our top lineup. Our requirements are fluency in the beautiful Finnish language, owning a mic and knowing it's meant for speaking into, and knowing which button does what.

If you're the sort of player we're looking for, you'll already know how to reach us.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! we are a new team called Caperio Patriots. We are looking for a goalscorer forward, a center who is good at faceoffs and a goalie. We have a lot of fun when we play and all of us is like 22-30 years old and have a lot of gametime. All of us is from sweden so that would be a +. 

Contact me at berbaboon17 on psn for more info :) 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Berbaboon said:

Hey guys! we are a new team called Caperio Patriots. We are looking for a goalscorer forward, a center who is good at faceoffs and a goalie. We have a lot of fun when we play and all of us is like 22-30 years old and have a lot of gametime. All of us is from sweden so that would be a +. 

Contact me at berbaboon17 on psn for more info :) 

I like what I see :D

Edited by Basstian23
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Baltic Sea Eagles is looking for a rd/ld, an active one. Old team has been re-build with many old and original players from the well-known team in xbox360. Played couple of years together and competed in the consolehockey's leagues several times as well. At the moment we are all from Finland, but it doesn't mean that you would need to be. What we want from you is being active and willing to play for the team. We are going to continue with the same roster in NHL17 as well. Message for tryouts @psn: Heksaa.

• Like 2

Café Opera.

Looking for:

Active solid first goaltender which can help us compete on a fair level.

Could also use an active right-handed shot for LD/LW on our team.

(Plus for sniping skills and allround positioning).

We are a Swedish club playing mostly CET +1.

Big plus if you are Swedish and contribute in the party with us.

"No broken mics allowed".

Send requests to @Robbieaik or @Peacerich_se (PSN).

• 5 weeks later...

Team: SIKA

Contract: Summer try-out (for now)

We are looking for finnish all-around LW. C/RD/G-ability is also something we want from you, but it's not that important if you smash it in the offense.

EDIT: Abort the mission!! We've already found one.

Edited by vSilenttio
  • Like 4

Written In The Stars (SKY)

Who are we? We are a few guys from Finland (+19y old) and we have a huge potential to be one of the most skilful teams in the EASHL. And when I say so, it is so. So...now we need those missing pieces (players, lol) who are able to help us achieve the full potential of our team. We have a lot of time to get to know each other better! This our latest and at the same time our first ECL was only for practice and experience. A lot has changed after that on the ice and team's roster as well. As I said, huge potential. We know what we are doing. Come and see.

Who are we looking for? Two players, Top LW and LD/RD. In the best case, if all goes well.. You're going to take your place in team now and your Autumn ECL time is guaranteed. Of course we assume that you can handle "nice passes" and score a goals sometimes, they are very important skills, but there is one special thing. If you have the skill to keep the puck and Skill Stick is one of your best friends, We Want You to come Try-Out. Because we want to keep the puck and control the game that way.

Interested? Questions? I hope so.. and be brave, it's worth it! ;)

~ Contact me: Here @PM / @PSN: FlyerKungen / @Skype: tukewaa ~

Edited by FlyerKungen
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Victorious Secret HC looking for LD. We are looking defender who can put us to next lvl. There will be lot ecl time in future. Must have lot experience, we arent looking rookies xD 

About us:

Ecl runner up team. We play often almost everyday. We offer good hockey and R2. We dont care how old or young you are. IF u are interested, please contact to me on psn. :) Psn: KingOfApes_

• Like 3

SIKA is looking for elite RD.

We need experienced, defensive-minded but still producive player to our blueline. By that, we mean that you have played tight EHL/ECL games before and basicly know how to play the game even when heat is on, defensively and offensively. 1st lineup spot guaranteed if you got what it takes to be #1 RD in team which is aiming to win ECL on NHL17.

And as a team, we offer good team spirit and environment where you dont have to be afraid of people speaking bullshit behind your back etc. If there's something to say, we say it. Me and @imosi are responsible for that and everything else as we are SIKA's captains. Oh and we play daily 20-23fin so you have to be active as well.

If you have any questions on our team, contact me on PSN. 

Edited by vSilenttio
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

32526550.jpg

I should write this in English but we really need someone who can be offended with fluent Finnish.

Elikkäpä kääpiöt älyn ja jättiläiset. Me toivoisimme riveihin johtohenkilöitä. Ei siis mitään saumoja päästä päättämään asioista, mutta olemaan esimerkkinä jäällä ja tekemään ratkaisevia sorituksia kentällä. Hakusessa Erityisesti pelaaja jolle passaa tarvittaessa myös moken hommat. Varsinainen vahti löyty, mutta paikkaajaa tarvitaan; jotta 6vs6 pelit saadaan pyörimään säännnöllisesti. sen lisäksi tilaa löytyy taitojen näyttämiseen erityisesti C ja D tonteilta. yksi tai kaksi sankaria on hakusessa. Peliajat pääsääntöisesti on ~20....23 +/- 1h viikonloppuisin miten sattuu. Ikäjakauma on jossain komenkympin yläpuolella, osalla lapsia/töitä, osalla ei.. Jos pienintäkään kiinnostusta ilmaantuu, niin tulkaapa tänne huutelemaan: http://webchat.ircnet.net/    #murohoki.  Ja joo, tossa vilkasin aikaisempia hakuja niin meilekin yks semmonen elite, kiitos.

On 7/14/2016 at 10:22 PM, Snapster said:

Dynasty looking for an all-around player for the team. You would need to play every position except for the goalie, ‎main focus probably being any of the forward positions due to very active defenders.

If you play good enough, ECL ice-time guaranteed.

If you are interested, contact Snapu48 @PSN.

Bumb (again), had to re-edit the message due to some problems on this site.

• Like 1

Written In The Stars

We have six players in the team. One for each position. Now we are looking for another goalie to come to the Try-Out. And if you pass... You are going to get fair 50-50 battle between the goalies (includes ECL). In that way both of you will get lots of games and time to show your skills. Later, we will choose which one of you is the #1 goalie.

As always, be brave. We can. We will. :)

Contact @PSN -> FlyerKungen or ADETIKKI

Edited by FlyerKungen
  • Like 2

Refuse To Lose is looking for a good 2-way defender!!

We are looking for a defender who knows how to play smartly in both ways!

ATM we have 2 defenders so if you play good enough then you will definitely play! 

If you know how to defend wisely, how to give some smart passes and how to get some space so you can shoot onetimers..then your welcome to tryouts =)

And yes, we are going to ECL!

PM me here or PSN: ReDMisTi or Hanssonni

• Like 1

Rynnäkköviikset is looking for all-round forward and d-man for upcoming ECL. We have a relaxed team with good sense of humour but we can still try to be the best team without being so serious and argumentative team. So we are the team where playing is extremely fun and the team which is fighting for winning the ECL. We have played together a long time but it's easy to become one of us if you are humorous and nice person.

IMG-20160829-WA0013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New club getting ready for ECL and looking for 3 forwards and a Goalie. 

What kind of players we look for?

We are most interested of players that are new to 6v6 games but have much potential to become top level players in future. We are all active team players, and we're expecting same from you. 

We have 4 members at the moment, but we will get the team ready for ECL practice very soon. Only looking for right kind of players now.

Contact me in PSN if interested (PSN: MonkeyHead_AF) 

• Like 2