Virtual Goalie Blog (Only4Goalie)

Only4Goalie

Well. It is insanely sad and frustrating that the question has not been answered in any way. And doubly depressing is the fact that no one from the Russian community supported the question to the leadership of this resource. It's easier to sit around and do nothing, sending a bunch of meaningless post-it notes in the hockey chat room every day, while also sorting things out amongst themselves, than to do anything to bring back the RCL. "Do you want it more than anyone else?!" - you can probably all ask. And I'll answer that maybe not more, but I just want to play. It just so happens that no one wants me as a goalie in the ECL. So maybe things will go a little differently in the RCL. We are all here to play and have a good time. The main idea (I hope) of this site, when it was created, was probably the ability to cover as many active players as possible and unite them in one place. So why ruin it? Why depart from your own ideas, esteemed management? It's not just Russian people who played in the RCL. So why do you continue with your ban? Does it make you happier? Explain to me, what is the main message of this whole ban? I do not want to and will not soil myself by raising any political issues. Everyone will draw their own conclusions "who is right and who is wrong" in the terms of this site and the game. I am well aware that this message I finally "buried" my hopes to get on any team and continue to play in this place, but let it be so, if it helps to return the Russian segment of the community and hundreds of ordinary players will once again be able to play their favorite game and enjoy it. 

Peace, health, good mood and beautiful victories in the game and in life.

Oleg Divnoff. 

Oleg, maybe you didn't see it but its summer time. Go roam outside a bit))) There will be nothing going on here till august for sure. Very little activity in Discord and nothing really here at fa. So dont think you are doing smth wrong. All players are mostly laying on the beach. So relax man. 

As to RCL... also no sense in raising this now when its only top matchups left to play and some GCL games that are mostly their inner stuff. So all this questions can be raised later in the summer. Maybe until that moment the world will change to the better. 

Take it easy 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

46 минут назад, Baranizer сказал:

Oleg, maybe you didn't see it but its summer time. Go roam outside a bit))) There will be nothing going on here till august for sure. Very little activity in Discord and nothing really here at fa. So dont think you are doing smth wrong. All players are mostly laying on the beach. So relax man. 

As to RCL... also no sense in raising this now when its only top matchups left to play and some GCL games that are mostly their inner stuff. So all this questions can be raised later in the summer. Maybe until that moment the world will change to the better. 

Take it easy 

Thank you. My vacation start in 07.07. 8))

• Like 1

30 минут назад, loncelot84 сказал:

Don’t think they will bring it back soon due to sanctions ets .but it’s also another way to bring it back under loophole by changing the league name as I posted in open discussion topic around one hour ago .

Loopholes are easy to find when you want to find them in the first place)) 

5 tuntia sitten, OnlyForGoalies kirjoitti:

We are all here to play and have a good time. The main idea (I hope) of this site, when it was created, was probably the ability to cover as many active players as possible and unite them in one place. So why ruin it? Why depart from your own ideas, esteemed management? It's not just Russian people who played in the RCL. So why do you continue with your ban? Does it make you happier? Explain to me, what is the main message of this whole ban?

Hello Oleg,
Everyone can play here in ECL (& other leagues). As far as I know, russian players are not banned, they are free to join every league what this site offers. So I don't agree that you said main idea have been ruined. No need blame SportsGamer, this platform not need offer own league for every specific country, if russian players want their own league, they can make one.

• Thanks 1

9 минут назад, Hullued сказал:

Hello Oleg,
Everyone can play here in ECL (& other leagues). As far as I know, russian players are not banned, they are free to join every league what this site offers. So I don't agree that you said main idea have been ruined. No need blame SportsGamer, this platform not need offer own league for every specific country, if russian players want their own league, they can make one.

You're right, of course. But there is no one in our ranks who could do everything in terms of functionality. That's the problem. And playing in social networking groups many players have no desire or patience. It's me who's an idiot ready to play everywhere. 8)) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the last of the missing uniforms. True brand stick. Seller said this stick is good and better than Tisa. Found a team that risked taking me to play with them. And in just over an hour my first game as a real goalie. While packing my goalie bag. A memorable moment for me. I'll make a broadcast on my Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/only4goalie . Come on over and watch my first unsure steps as a goalie. Thank you all and have a good start to the day.

• Like 5
  • Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

415549_69931nothumb650.jpg

Hi all!!! First of all, I want to apologize to all the players and teams I've played with. For my poor results and undignified behavior. Please forgive me! I am well aware that right now the quality of my game has declined severely, but I am doing everything in my power to eliminate this unfortunate streak. It was very difficult to play without knowing if I would still get a chance to play in the ECL. And I want that very much. In general, after I lost my goalie position in Neptune Hockey, which I liked a lot by the way, my eSL "career" as a goalie was in a kind of uncertainty. The main thing, of course, was the announcement of Ollizhki that the Shamefull Knight team has been disbanded and won't be participating in the next ECL. Neptune Hockey guys, can you honestly tell me if I was a bad goalie? What was wrong with my game that I couldn't make the team for the ECL '22: SPRING - LITE season? Thank you for your answer. And at one point, I thought I was able to find a team I could play with. I had a lot more wins than losses, and the quality of my game was average (75-80% of shots saved per game) to good (85-90% of shots saved). But just one game against the PRO guys in which I made 20 out of 25 shots and the team lost 3-5 because of me and I was kicked out of the team WhatsApp chat, the teams in the game and the HC SHH captain blocks me when I ask him "why? I did not insist. Didn't try to find out anything. Just took it for what it is. Wished good luck to this team and that was it. And that's when I got caught up in the slump. I am very critical of my game, after each failed match I look for the reason for this or that missed goal. I do some work on my mistakes. I spend hours watching training videos on YouTube. And all of this is to get better. To be able to play in the ECL championship again. But all in vain. Those teams that have written to me in private messages to my answers were just "Ok, we'll write when we get together!" and eventually never contacted me again. Those to whom I wrote myself, either didn't answer or didn't even read my messages. Why not? I don't understand. Yesterday there was another game and I realized that I was nobody among goalkeepers. In the Russian Community Cup, my team lost 1-11. They also shoots lost by 4-46. screenshot at the end of the message. I did everything I could to keep my team in the game, but I missed as many as 11 goals. Now the teams in the Russian gaming community will not need me either. And so I want to play. I know I can do much better. That I can become a good goalkeeper. Just give me a chance. Don't kick me out after the first bad game. Give me some time to get the chemistry right. What's my point? - You might be asking. I just want to find a team that treats their goalie like a human being and not a soulless bot. 

All right, guys, good luck to all of you and your teams both in the game and in life. I'm going to go review last night's game and work on my mistakes. Life didn't stop with this debacle. May this awful result serve as a springboard for me to take a huge leap in the quality of my game.

Thank you all! And sorry again. 

2022-08-01_15-29-15.png.cd6288d2d54dd6eabd2eb1bd287c0876.png

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 8
  • Sad 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today, in just a few hours, the new season of the ECL Championship begins. For now it's just a qualifier for teams who want to play in a higher division, but that doesn't take away from the competitive spirit. With the transition to a new generation of consoles, I think interest will only get higher, which should eventually bring new players and new teams to the league. Perhaps, as a good thing, it will add competition in divisions from the NEO, to the ELITE. The game and the entire community desperately need development and mass appeal right now. And if each of us puts at least a little effort to achieve this goal, the result - a positive result, (!) will not be long in coming. I wish all the teams taking part in the qualifications and their fans and supporters success and brilliant games.
In my turn, I will cheer for 2 teams representing the former RCL - Alliance HT and Golden Sticks and, of course, for Shameful Knights, where I will have the honor to defend the gate. The group in the first phase was very difficult, but the games will only be more interesting, which will show my level of play. Want to evolve, to benefit their game to the team, which believed in my game! The teams in the group are known to me to varying degrees. After all, this is only my second year of playing the game and I don't know everyone yet.  

PRESTIGE is a good team with very strong players. @Mrartonnn, @NikooqG, @Jammelson are players I have either played with as a team or against. And, to be honest, they are all great players who can make a difference. 

TROJANS is a very strong team, as I recall. But of the players I remember only the captain @Rootmos for some reason. I think the guys will fight for high places. 

BIG MISTAKE - never met this team in a game, but with three players had to spend game time several times. @NAGNEIGEL, @ALLUPEKKAZ and @KEMPPAINEN39. I can not give any predictions about the relative data participants. But the three presented names give the impression of a very difficult opponent for all teams. 

HC LUGANO ESPORTS - guys, sorry. I haven't played with any of you guys at all. I just wish you all good luck and beautiful matches with bright victories in all games, except matches against Shameful Knights, of course! 😉

LIONS ACADEMY - if I remember correctly, this team is one of the favorites in Group 2. Came to play against this team only once and, despite the victory, I can honestly say that there I was lucky. I know the players well: @CestQuiLuiiiiii, @Bieber_51x, @ePsych0-, @xCocii and, of course, @Ritchey_LV_. Guys, success to you! 

And for the sweets two teams (in humor, so please don't be offended 😇 )

FINNISH HOCKEY LEGENDS - you guys are really following me! 🤬 😄 I'll complain to the resource administrators about you. Almost every game night we get you and score at least 3 pucks (and even more) to me, and now in the same group got caught. )) I suggest you just put down your gamepads and turn off your consoles before the game against Shameful Knights. ))) But seriously, the guys are all great players. I wish them only success and good luck. Clear favorites in Group 2 on par with LIONS ACADEMY

SHAMEFUL KNIGHTS - the power, strength and ingenuity - these words about the team. Stability, impenetrability, confidence - these words do not apply to the goalkeeper of the Knights. ))) The unconditional favorites in Group 2 (just because I'm there 🤣 ). My first team that started my "career" in the game. I remember how @Ollizhki offered me to join the team. I remember the first match. The first victory. First shutout. I remember the news about the breakup of the team. Even so, @Ollizhki helped me find a team and recommended me to Neptune Hockey. Just gave his place in goal to me. Thanks to him for that. As big as this planet! Here's the Knights lineup I started playing with. To each and every one of them, thank you so much for what they did in the game and for being a team. If any of them are reading these words right now, know that I thank you all!

- @Originaljets29 (#64 M. Jeti)
- @Ollizhki (#27 O. Kapiainen)
- @SateentekijaOG (#97 -. Kaprizov)
- @Hullued (#81 B. Tyler)
- @Lyijytimo (#56 H. Santiago)

37bc553b73c9d1b2f17071f8e0144120.jpg

Edited by Only4Goalie
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 4

Start ECL '23: WINTER - LITE QUALIFIER - STAGE 1 (25.11.2022)

Game 1: versus LIONS ACADEMY (Visitors). Lose 0-5

Game 2: versus LIONS ACADEMY (Home). Lose 1-5

The beginning of the qualifying tournament was a terrible experience for me. Not only did I play very poorly myself, but I let the whole team down with my very, very poor performance. I don't know what happened, but in the two games I played against LIONS ACADEMY, I missed practically every puck that came or went and crawled toward my goal. My teammates tried to help me in any way they could, but it was all in vain. I sunk myself and dragged them down with me. All of this in no way detracts from the excellent play of the LIONS ACADEMY guys. They were very good. So good, in fact, that I realized I wasn't exactly a mediocre goalie in this game. I'm somewhere around the entry level. Between bad and very bad. Which means there's still a lot of work and learning to do. It is embarrassing and offensive to the players of my team that because of me they lost in the first two games. I would like to apologize to all of them and promise that I will continue to work on my game. 
As for the short summaries of the games, I can say about the first one: 41 seconds into the match the captain of the opposing team xCocii (Kirby Dach) scored the first goal against me, as a result of good team attacking actions. This was the winning goal, despite 4 more goals scored against me. The goal was scored by captain xCocii (Kirby Dach) and IiVAPOR100iI (Christoph Stotz) in a perfectly playful opponent. Each of them also managed to get two assists for their account, which brought them 4 points in total in the first game. Only ePsych0- (Alexander Forsberg) wasn't much better at scoring, although he scored only once, but assisted three times. He was the only "roughneck" on both teams. ))) Apparently he was trying to liven up the game for himself. ) LIONS ACADEMY CestQuiLuiiii (Pierre Lerouge) goalie made a shutout in the first game, reflecting 2 shots in his goal. 
In the second game xCocii (Kirby Dach) and IiVAPOR100iI (Christoph Stotz), apparently so synchronized in the first game that they not only scored the same number of points (3), but did it in the same manner - scoring once and assisting twice. But ePsych0- (Alexander Forsberg) repeated the success of his teammates from the last game and managed to score twice and act as a playmaker himself in this one. That's what I call team spirit! )) CestQuiLuiiii (Pierre Lerouge) had a little more work than in the first match. Instead of two shots on goal, they shot as many as 10. This fivefold increase made it the second time in a row that CestQuiLuiiii (Pierre Lerouge) was unable to keep his goal intact. But, nevertheless, he, as well as the entire LIONS ACADEMY team, played incredibly. Fought like lions. And I... I became the sheep that they mauled. Good luck to you guys, Lions! Thank you for the games and the lesson I learned and will continue to learn from them. You guys are awesome! 

91W8.gif

• Like 1

The look from beneath the mask.

207B0DA2-A2E7-478F-AE25-7AE1E46B60A4_20221117-151017.thumb.png.6d5e1debdbc92ac1b672ce0d488cb126.png

I would like to congratulate the Golden Sticks team for the successful start of the qualifying round. In two games out of 4 possible points, the team managed to get 3, in the second game only in extra time losing to Karmadillos with a score of 1-2. In the first match, which ended with a victory of the team, representing the now banned RCL, the rivals from Karmadillos though managed to outscore their opponent almost twice, but they did not take into account the fact that in the gate that night the Sticks perfectly played Romanych13 (Igor Romanov), who reflected 12 shots out of 14. Karmadillos goalie Moneygunx (Money Gun) wasn't nearly as good in the game, missing four of eight shots. The goalie prostolike (Maxim Gontsov) and SteBastian (Stepan Beliakov) were excellent. The former scored three times (hey, guys, that's a hat trick) and the latter had four assists. Team captain ZiGi-LV (Artjoms Kuvsinovs) equalized the score after sitting out the penalty minutes, thus triggering a goal "avalanche" of his team. Getting a little ahead, I can say that in the second game ZiGi-LV (Artjoms Kuvsinovs) was not removed, and his Golden Sticks lost. Guys, think about the behavior of your captain. Make him remove himself at the beginning of the game. It will be angrier. ))) 
The second game was more equal and therefore more dynamic. Everyone threw and threw a lot. Both goalies played with confidence. Goalie Karmadillos Moneygunx (Money Gun) proved to be slightly more fortunate, leading his team to victory in overtime. Artem didn't get a penalty. The team didn't score much. Romanych13 (Igor Romanov) - the beast! Keep up the good work! Good luck to you, Golden Sticks!!! Give Artem a penalty at the beginning of every game and then you`ll win! )) 

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon everyone. The start of the new season in the ECL is just around the corner. At the time of writing this post, all teams have already been split into leagues and further groupings and calendars are probably underway or planned. The team I have the honour of playing in, named Shameful Knights, has been assigned to the ECL Lite league. This will be my second attempt to prove myself at this level. My first attempt with Neptune Hockey was, personally, unsuccessful. And it's not about the team, it's about me. My very poor play led to me first losing my starting spot and then being dropped from the team. And I think that was the right thing to do. Sport is about achieving great results. And the team is a single mechanism that must follow this goal. And if one cog in the mechanism starts to malfunction, it must be replaced to prevent further damage to the entire mechanism. A quick glance at the teams with which the Knights may be playing, immediately catches the eye the potential for confrontation between the team of the past and the team of the present. Neptune Hockey v Shameful Knights. To me, this is one of the best posters ever. ))) I reckon not a few points will be taken away from their opponents Bad to the Bone, BIG Mistake, Chiefzz HC, Lions Academy, Neptune Hockey, Nordic Nosebleed, NOSTREETSPORTS, Prestige, Sawolanche and Stone Age. Favorites of all Lite? Hmmm... I wouldn't venture to name any one team. There are a lot of equally strong teams that have great players on their roster. All are capable of beating them all. And that's great! We have a competition for the whole season. Of course, there will be favourites and underdogs, but it's very difficult to name the favourites before the start. I wish everyone beautiful victories and fair play. And, most importantly, do not forget that we are all human beings, regardless of nation, skin colour, eye shape, political or religious views. I hope you all understand what I'm getting at. We are all playing the same game and any extraneous factors should not hinder this in any way. Sport, especially virtual sport, is outside politics! Peace and goodness to all, cyber hockey players! Good luck and good luck a thousand times over! 

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

As a separate note, I can't help but notice the fairly high representation of teams from Russia in the new ECL. Although once again Renascor, the strongest team representing Russia, failed to qualify for the Elite division, but they are capable to prove themselves in a slightly lower level division. Last season in the PRO division was not bad, so the new season should be even better! 

In the Lite Division there's only one Russian team, but what a team. Golden Sticks, if not top team by European standards at the moment, but they could well be. I would highlight a few players on the team, who have proven themselves excellently among the Russian community. And first of all I will start with the goalkeepers (well, who would doubt that). A great trio of goalkeepers in the team. Each of them can be number one. They are Spb_GrayFox_87 (Vadim Losev), Romanych13 (Igor Romanov) and Fuflogon81 (Andrey Savchenko). On the defensive side is prostolike (Maxim Gontsov), who is quite capable not only of playing well in defence, but also of scoring an important goal. Not to mention a creative pass capable of getting anyone in front of the goalkeeper. And team captain ZiGi-LV (Artjoms Kuvsinovs). Not only a goal and a pass, but also a motivator. SteBastian (Stepan Beliakov) will play one of the main roles in attack. He is a forward who can easily score 100 points. We have to be careful with him. 

There will be only one representative from Russia in the Core Division - HC KOROBKA. A good team, which has established itself as a strong team amongst Russian teams so far. Whether HC KOROBKA will be able to show also in the ECL results comparable to the pre-season Russian tournament is an interesting question. If so, it will be a huge plus and a step forward for this team. But it will be very, very difficult. Nevertheless I wish good luck to the team and I promise that I`ll write about them in my reviews in the blog. Their opponents are terrible. The real test of character is coming for HC KOROBKA

And finally, in terms of Russian representation, the NEO is the most numerous division. There are 4 teams from the former RCL: EASHL Russian - for me personally the most enigmatic club of the entire Russian community. Progress is the brainchild of Vitaly Kashtanov. There are very good acquisitions of players for the team - hanurik_63 (Evgeny Ivannikov), The_Count81 (Mik Milovanoff) and of course the best young cyber hockey goalie in Russia W1nchester_62 (W1nchester _62). Russian Lightning is the most evenly matched in terms of player selection among the represented Russian clubs in this group. Absolutely every player is capable of taking over the game and making a difference. A very friendly team. I am proud that I was lucky to play in the Russian Lightning preseason tournament. Good luck to you, Lightning! And rounding out the top four teams from Russia (but not in terms of strength) is Rusty Bulls. A club with a clear claim to the NEO championship. Every name in the squad is a very good player. If all goes well, then I think that at least the Bulls are able to fight for the final.

• Like 3
  • Love it! 2

5 hours ago, Only4Goalie said:

@Kenu @iRSPe @wobfighter @SportsGamer Staff

How can I buy a player's license for Russian citizens these days? Through a bank and credit card is not possible. Transfer is not possible. The PayPal service also does not work in Russia. Please help us. 

Only through a virtual Turkish card.

OlduBil and Binance help you.🙂

• Thanks 1

Ladies and gentlemen, guys and girls, please help with the purchase of a player's licence. I have tried all possible payment methods, but none of them go through the bank. What to do and how to proceed is a burning question. It is very frustrating. And doubly hurt that my inability to participate in the celebration of the game called ECL: Winter depends not on me but on some third party. We who live in Russia are also human beings and also buy this game to be able to take part in the ECL draw. Do not deprive me in particular and other Russian players in general of this opportunity. Help. Please help. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, the time is approaching when, due to certain circumstances, I will have to apologize to everyone and end my performance in the ECL league, as well as my stay on this site. As it happens, it is not the heads of state who always suffer the most when they are in litigation - they do not care about anything and everyone - but ordinary citizens. Now the economic sanctions in the context of this game resource hit the players from the Russian community. We have no way to transfer those measly 20 euros to buy a player license. Not because we don't want to, but because we simply CANNOT! Think about the difference between not wanting and not being able to. It's totally different and the difference is as much as day and night.... white and black. For my part, I wonder (a quite logical question), how will the League pay the prize money (in case the Russian team wins something) to the Russian team? Will it work out? I doubt it. We don't play for any winnings and money - we just play for the game. I do not know about other representatives of Russia, but I do not need any winnings in principle. I get much more than a few euros in my account - I get pleasure from the game. And now, maybe a little later, all this, in the time of the economic component, can be leveled and equalized to zero. I want to play. I'm willing to pay for it. But poke my nose in how to do it! And the prize, if there is one, take it away! Not everything in this world is measured by money and financial gain. There is such a thing as fun, gambling excitement, and just a human attitude within the team. Go ahead, chop it up and take it all away - you can't break it down. Fatigue, anger, irritation. To the whole hopeless situation. And there is no light in this darkness. 
Thank you all! Good luck to all! Do not forget that this is primarily a game for gaming pleasure, and then as a way to win something there. With you all this time was the annoying Oleg Divnoff. Once again, thank you to everyone I got to play with. The list is so extensive that you can't write it all at once. Thanks to the Shameful Knights and thanks to Neptune Hockey. Thank you. Sorry if I couldn't live up to expectations. 

Pb5w.gif