Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Just bought ps4 ..starting next week looking for ACTIVE Finnish Eashl club..ive been playing eashl since 09 with xbox ..very attacking playing style 99% Left winger but i can try other positions too ...PPG is about 2.5 for whole career 50/50 goals and assist...i dont have psn id yet..message here if interested..

Edited by Thimbaa

Looking for a team for the next season (and for the rest of the remaining season).

Only teams that can actually win the whole ECL and who might need that extra improvement on net, so this means I'm looking for a starting goalie position only.

I have thousands of games in net and I've played in many recognizable teams during this period.

Contact me here.

Edited by FINSeRe
  • Like 1

Looking for a team for the next season. 

I'm looking for a starting goalie position and teams that are capable winning over 60-65% of their games.

At the moment I have played 199 6vs6 season games as goalie and couple of games other (5vs5...). And in these games my save% has been 78.2 for now (Trying to catch up that magical 80-bar ^_^ ).

To give some perspective there are only 3 butterfly goalies in the world that have higher save% and have played more 6vs6 season games than me.

Take contact in PSN, if i got you intrested.

33 minutes ago, weelmax said:

I'm looking for a starting goalie position and teams that are capable winning over 60-65% of their games.

At the moment I have played 199 6vs6 season games as goalie and couple of games other (5vs5...). And in these games my save% has been 78.2 for now (Trying to catch up that magical 80-bar ^_^ ).

To give some perspective there are only 3 butterfly goalies in the world that have higher save% and have played more 6vs6 season games than me.

Take contact in PSN, if i got you intrested.

Who is the other 3?

Hello!

I have played in EASHL since 2009. Haven't played alot this year but realy want to focus and find a team right now. Have played in alot of toprated teams in Sweden. I am looking for a 6vs6 team looking for a last forward; RW/LW. Improve together and be better and better. 

/whisper me for more info if you would like cheers :) 

Experienced C/LW looking for ECL Elite team and new winds to ECL4. I have been playing Eashl since '11-12'. 

Teams where I have played:

SIKA, Written in the Stars

What I want from the new team is good puck moving and comfortable athmosphere. 

If you're interested, contact on psn: Nampa77 or here in pm.

Playercard: http://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=692

Edited by Nampa77
  • Like 11

On 16.12.2016 at 9:28 PM, FINSeRe said:

Only interested in teams which participate in ECL Elite and who need that extra improvement to the net.

I have played thousands of games as a goalie, recognizable amount of EHL/ ECL games and usually top of the standings. Got 1 championship and 1 goalie MVP award on this new ECL-format with Nordic Blizzard.

Contact me here.

Still searching for the right spot.

Edited by FINSeRe
  • Like 4

I'm 26 yo guy from Finland and I would like to find a team to play with. I've played all NHL games since '98, but I started to play EASHL mostly in NHL16.

I'm doing my best as defender (prefer RD tho). I've always liked to play def, I gathered my most experience in that position in kiekko.tk's top leagues (Kiekkoliiga, Hoki-Liiga etc.) as nickname Ragnar. I got the skills and eye to play EASHL on hi lvl too.

I'm looking for any active team, ECL would be very nice, but I don't care if the team doesnt play it. I prefer finnish speaking teams.

Contact me:

PSN: artzirocks

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, artzirocks said:

...I would like to find a team to play with. I've played all NHL games since '98, but I started to play EASHL mostly in NHL16.

I'm doing my best as defender (prefer RD tho). I've always liked to play def...

I'm looking for any active team, ECL would be very nice, but I don't care if the team doesnt play it.

That is one good introduction! "I'm doing my best as defender": That is one of best sentences that i have found in this topic. Can I ask which game was that first on in -98? I started NHL playing also in -98, with NHL Powerplay 98. It's intro video is epic: https://youtu.be/hfDXSIkluNM?t=53s (they don't do videos like it anymore :|)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, weelmax said:

That is one good introduction! "I'm doing my best as defender": That is one of best sentences that i have found in this topic. Can I ask which game was that first on in -98? I started NHL playing also in -98, with NHL Powerplay 98. It's intro video is epic: https://youtu.be/hfDXSIkluNM?t=53s (they don't do videos like it anymore :|)

Haha, glad u liked my sentence! Sadly I didnt start with NHL Powerplay, coz i didnt own n64 (i think that game was only for nintendo?), but i started with pc version of ea nhl!

Pakettitarjous!

2 ihan "ok"-tason pelaajaa etsii eashl / ecl (div 3!) tiimiä.

Meikäläinen, eli Dobzu - pelipaikat LW / LD. Entiset jengit: Sika ja En Hund

und

TurboWNKER3000 (Hammaroid) - pelipaikat RD / LD. Entiset jengit: Sika ja En Hund

Semiaktiivisesta ja rennosta kahdesta toverista kyse. Välillämme ei ole mitään hintahtavaa suhdetta, vaikka samaan jengiin pääseminen olisi bueno.

Mikäli kiinnostus ja uteliaisuus heräsi niin yhteyttä ehkäpä tätä kautta, mutta onnistuu myös pleikkarin kautta PSN: Dobzu

• Like 3