Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

I am looking for a team, both for regular games in the evenings and for championships. It's getting tiresome, you know, when you post in Discord's Free G group, wait for an hour, and in the end no one invites you even just to play. And I'm like a stupid idiot staring at the screen just don't understand what's wrong. No, no, no, no, I'm not a God of this game and I'm not good at goalkeeping - I still have skills to learn, but I'm not the worst goalkeeper either. I can do a bit... A little bit I can do. Ready to continue learning and progressing with the regular team. And I have almost everything for that - desire, aspiration, time... But the most important thing is missing - the team. Captains of all teams who need a goalkeeper, let's make a tacit agreement - you give me a place in your team's roster, and I will give you everything I can to make the team win. ))) 

• Like 10

On 4.3.2023 at 05.58, Teamplayer kirjoitti:

Free agent

Im 25yo finnish player who is looking for new team for upcoming tournaments. Im looking for long-term core/lite teams.

I can play lw/c/rw/rd. I can play everyday 19-22.

If you are interested message me here or psn: BlazingKnight83 or discord: BlazingKnight83#3037

Up

• Like 2

På 2023-03-12 på 13:51, Hagerstrom_99 säger:

Free F for upcoming tournaments. 

Enjoy fast style of play and cycle game, usually looking for passes but have no problem finishing and driving to the net on my own. Would like to think that im a gamechanger in the offensive zone and I enjoy being there. 

I’m open to every offer, as long as it is headed into the right direction. previously from PRO. 

Hit me up here, PsN or Discord if interested in tryout. :) 

UP :)

• Like 7
  • Love it! 1