Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free LD/RD for next ECL and upcoming tournaments (FINNISH TEAM)

RW or LW is okay too, if I get some practise more

I have couple ECL-season experience and I`m getting better day to day

core/lite is my interest, last season played in lite

Backup is fine too!

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/7223#nhl

contact me here or psn: jerppaz99

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

Free LW for upcoming tournaments. LITE/CORE.

My captaincy has come to an end in Karmadillos and while we figure things out i am looking what the market has to offer. Looking for a team that looks to haastaa with YEESH fiilish! 

Looking for a team that speaks Finnish, Norwegian or English as my German sucks ass.
I have played the last few seasons as center, but trying to find a place for me as LW first.

Hit me up here or on discord and ps: 

Discord: JanEerikBanan#3437
PSN: Janeerikbanan

YEESSHh! 💪

• Like 16
  • Love it! 16

Hello everyone! 

Looking for team to join for next ECL and beyond from lite. If you have upcoming core team that wants to start climbing to the higher divisions that could work also.

I play Wing or D and have experience with both spots from lite. Mostly have played on the left side of the ice but I bet I can adjust to the right side pretty quickly. 

Finnish team would be nice but if there's English speaking chat I can manage also. Message here or PSN krapulantti for tryouts! 

Cheers! 

• Like 11
  • Love it! 7

On 26.12.2022 at 12.59, Wuorio kirjoitti:

Hey, 

just got my Ps5 and new Nhl 23, so it´s time to get back to playing virtual hockey after a long break. 

I am looking for decent team that play´s a lot, because i need to catch up and clear the rust away from my joints. ECL time is not necessary, maybe that backup 10 games. Prefer Finnish teams, but can speak decent rally English.

I can play any position, but i think this is my best to worst list: Lw,Rw,C,Ld,Rd and G. Of course this is new game for me so this might chance once i get enough games under my belly and gotten familiar with Ps5 controller.

Link to stats: https://sportsgamer.gg/players/615#nhl

Summary 231 Games as forward 140+225=365

105 Games as defense  9+74= 83

Contact me here or Psn Wuorio  

Up, i think i am pretty up to speed now. Have been playing mostly forward so looking to play mainly lw, rw and c.

• Like 12

Free RD for minimum PRO-Team. Looking for a relaxed yet competitive team, fluent in English and Swedish, can understand some Finnish and swear if needed.

Last season I played with Renascor as RW, but due to roster lock and a head injury which hospitalized me I could only play around 10 games in regular season.

The season before that I had my PRO debut Visu as RD, where I ended up top 5 in the D-man league.

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/5030#nhl 

• Like 10
  • Love it! 1

Free RW/LW for upcoming turnaments top Lite/pro but other offers are also welcome 

Have experiences from Pro and Lite 

I m very active can play almost everiday 

For or more Info contact me here or PSN i_Lykke_i or Discord i_Lykke_i#1718

Stats: https://sportsgamer.gg/players/3612#nhl

Edited by Xx_anddrej_xX
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 2

På 2023-01-06 på 14:19, Skogspyssling säger:

Free C/LW/LD. Open to everything from starter to reserve. I am 20 years old and speak Swedish & English fluently. 

I have been playing EASHL 6v6 quite regurarly (both full 6s and without full team) for about 4 years but never really bothered getting into something more organized and serious.

PSN: Skogspyssling

PS5

Up.

On 4.10.2022 at 22.55, sir_sniper kirjoitti:

Hey guys!

NHL 22 season is over and new one is going to launch really soon. Im hyped about that and will see what this NHL version will bring us. :)

So about me. Im 36 year old finnish man that has played NHL since forever. I enjoy it so much that im playing it almost everyday. Im looking for active team to upcoming tournaments in a between top core - lite - pro that has mind set to win every game. 

Im right handed LW or RW but can also go for LD. Im very active so im not interested on playing  backup.

Contact me if you want to know more.

Let us have wonderful upcoming year together ;)

See you on the ice!

B R.   sir_sniper

Contact me here or PSN. Either is fine.

Looking for a team upcoming tournaments :)

Just now, sir_sniper kirjoitti:
On 4.10.2022 at 22.55, sir_sniper kirjoitti:

Hey guys!

NHL 22 season is over and new one is going to launch really soon. Im hyped about that and will see what this NHL version will bring us. :)

So about me. Im 36 year old finnish man that has played NHL since forever. I enjoy it so much that im playing it almost everyday. Im looking for active team to upcoming tournaments in a between top core - lite - pro that has mind set to win every game. 

Im right handed LW or RW but can also go for LD. Im very active so im not interested on playing  backup.

Contact me if you want to know more.

Let us have wonderful upcoming year together ;)

See you on the ice!

B R.   sir_sniper

Contact me here or PSN. Either is fine.

• Like 8
  • Love it! 1