Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hello everyone , I 'm looking for a team to participate in ECL . If you need a reliable gate guard to replace , or at the start ? Take it you won't regret it)) I have experience of games , for the sake of the team I give my best , regardless of the experience of the team and how strong the opponent was . I want to develop and help the team win . I hope someone will give a chance to prove himself .Мой псн 🦊 Fox_SKA  discord Fox_SKA#3730

DC4B06A6-9169-43AA-9DDC-CD0666EF881C.png

On 9/13/2022 at 5:20 PM, Misantti said:

Free goalie - not keen on short visits or projects. I play usually from 21 EET onwards due to childish issues. Backup is fine as long as there’s a shot to play tournament games. Interested in Top lite or even Pro teams.

Up - hit me baby one more time!

• Like 14
  • Love it! 1

On 6.9.2022 at 00.02, jubex0r kirjoitti:

Vapaa maalivahti etsii joukkuetta tuleviin turnauksiin vähintään ECL PRO tasolta. Olen erittäin aktiivinen pelaaja, hikoilen myös viikonloppuisin tarvittaessa. Toivoisin että joukkue on myös aktiivinen, ja että joukkueella olisi selkeät ja realistiset tavoitteet toteuttaa ne. Ei muutakun viestiä tulemaan niin jutellaan sitten lisää.

Näistä meikäläisen saa parhaiten kiinni.

PSN:Jubeex0r tai Discord: Jubeex0r#7755

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/1452#nhl

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

• Like 24
  • Love it! 6