Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Looking for a competitive team where i can progress to the top level. So free rw/lw for the upcoming tournaments. 

I can consider backup too If any elite team wants to take me forward as a player then I won’t rule that out. i don't know if it's a wort for me because i don't develop on the bench but lets see :D 

Hmu here or psn: MATILAISKA_ 

Dc: MATILAISKA#2811

Edited by Tukexi
  • Like 32
  • Love it! 7

Free goalie for upcoming tournaments. Active player 3-5 times a week. Looking for neo/core/lite. Age 29, easygoing guy.

Prefer finnish teams, but if right one founds, nationality doesnt matter as a goalie. 

backup spot might be fine also, depends about team and league.

Edited by Idänihme

• Members
On 11/19/2021 at 10:06 PM, Mikka said:

After two years full of ups and downs with HanaaHC/Kiekko-Espoo Esports, the downs have finally become too many and it’s sadly come to a place where something new must be found.

So, free 20yo LW/C/LD looking for a starter role in a motivated, long-term team. At the moment I can play pretty much every night.

I’ve played LW for the past few years but before that I was mostly a C, in addition to occasional games as a defenseman. I’m pretty much open to trying any of those. Obiviously C or especially LD I’d need some time getting used to.

I try to keep a light mood in the party and overall I value a good team spirit. I’d like to join a team where people feel comfortable with each other outside of the game as well & where the game isn’t their main focus in life.

I’m the most comfortable in finnish & english, but I understand everything in swedish and speak it pretty much fluently too, even if some words escape me sometimes 😌

I realize it’s getting pretty late and beggars can’t be choosers, but ideally I’d want a team that plays on the North server & is at least in Pro Qualifiers. I’ve been part of the captaincy group in every ECL I’ve played, so being a regular player for once might do some good hopefully.

If this sounds like a match, swipe ri contact me on PSN (Mikkaah), Twitter (@xMikka31) or here on NHLGamer.

In memoriam

⚰️ HanaaHC 🪦 2019-2021

Up up.

• Like 22
  • Love it! 8

On 29.11.2021 at 14.00, Idänihme kirjoitti:

Free goalie for upcoming tournaments. Active player 3-5 times a week. Looking for neo/core/lite. Age 29, easygoing guy.

Prefer finnish teams, but if right one founds, nationality doesnt matter as a goalie. 

backup spot might be fine also, depends about team and league.

Up